Of the numerous ways to troubleshoot and resolve basic U-verse TV issues, some of the most practiced are:
- Reset your receiver
Before anything else, reset your receiver first. Hold the POWER button of your TV receiver for about 10 seconds to reset.
- HELP MENU on your TV
On your remote, press the MENU button. Select Help > Troubleshoot and Resolve. Check your problem and do follow all the instructions to resolve your issue.
- Watch tutorials on your U-verse TV
Press the MENU button on your TV remote and select Help > U-verse Help Center. Select the topic close to your problem and get started.
- View the unread messages on your TV
Sometimes the service provider sends you a message related to your service. You can check them by following these steps:
- Press the MENU button on your U-verse TV remote
- Select HELP > Message Center
- Press OK to preview and read the recent messages.