Here Is The Best Way To Troubleshoot All Your Asus Issues 1-833-201-7904
Asus is one of the leading electronic brands with a reputation in the gaming industry. Even though Asus makes some of the best products, there are some known issues related with it.
If you are an Asus user, you should know that you can easily resolve these issues on your own. Here is a troubleshoot guide which you can follow to find a solution for your issue or you can dial the Asus troubleshoot number 1-833-201-7904 and can get help from a Asus tech expert.
Asus Laptop Issues And Troubleshooting Guide
- Asus laptop charger not working
- Asus laptop not turning on
- Asus laptop no display issue
- Asus laptop not charging after 60
- Asus laptop won’t turn on lights on
- Asus laptop not starting windows 10
- Asus laptop screen is black
- Asus laptop not connecting with Wi-Fi
- Asus laptop not booting from USB
- Asus laptop not recognizing headphones
Troubleshooting Asus Laptop issues
Follow these steps to troubleshoot your Asus laptop issues:
- If you are having black screen on your Asus laptop, confirm that the battery of your laptop is charged enough to start the laptop.
- Check your charger and make sure you are using an original charger which you have received with your Asus laptop. Always replace your Asus charger with an original one. Using an unsupported charger may reduce your laptop’s battery performance.
- Never overcharge your laptop. It not only reduces the working performance of the device but also causes battery drainage issues.
- If you still have issues even after troubleshooting, visit the nearest Asus center or call the Asus phone number.
- Never use your laptop while its charging for longer hours. If you use your laptop continuously while it’s on charging, it will not only attract the device heating issue but it will also lost the capability to hold the battery for longer duration.
- If your Asus laptop is running slow, check your laptop and make sure you haven’t installed a new software recently. If you have, check and confirm that your laptop has sufficient RAM to run the software.
- For more detailed help for your Asus issues, contact Asus customer service.
Asus Router Issues And Troubleshooting Guide
- Asus router no Wi-Fi lights
- Asus router not connecting with internet
- Asus router not broadcasting SSID
- Asus router not resetting
- Asus router lights not blinking
- Asus router not accepting password
- Asus router drivers not working
- Asus router not detecting connection type
Troubleshooting Asus Router Issues
Follow these steps if you are unable to use your Asus router:
- Check with Asus outage map and make sure you are not in an outage area. If yes, wait till the issue is resolved by the Asus.
- Check your Wi-Fi router firmware and confirm that it is running on the latest firmware.
- If you are unable to use internet on your computer, make sure it is having wireless network adapter.
- Check your router and make there is no physical damage on the device or in its power cord.
- If you are having signal issues in your device, make sure device is not out of range from the Asus router.
- Confirm that you haven’t set up your device near any other electronic device which may interfere with the working of router.
- Do not cover your router with any other object especially metal as they can block its signals. The router works well when it is located on the ground.
- You can take more help from Asus customer support by dialing the Asus phone number.
Asus Tablet Issues And Troubleshooting Guide
- Asus tablet not booting up
- Asus tablet not starting
- Asus tablet not charging
- Asus tablet not connecting to Wi-Fi
- Asus tablet not responding
- Asus tablet battery issue
- Asus tablet running slow
- Asus tablet not updating
- Asus tablet touchscreen not working
- Asus tablet not downloading apps
- Asus tablet not recognizing keypad
Troubleshooting Asus Tablet Issues
Follow these steps to resolve issues related with your Asus laptop:
- You can perform a soft reset on your device to resolve most of the issues. Press the power button for 15 seconds until your device turns OFF.
- Restart it and check if you can use the device perfectly now.
- If you are facing after installing a particular app, delete it and check if the issue is resolved. Always use the default play store to download the apps.
- If you are having issues in a particular app, clean its cookies and cache files. If you are still having issues, uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Check your system software and make sure it is up to date.
- If your Asus tablet is running slow, make sure the space hasn’t been filled in your device.
- If you are having battery issues in your Asus tablet, make sure your charger hasn’t been damaged.
- To get more Asus help, contact Asus support.
Asus Motherboard Issues And Troubleshooting Guide
- Asus motherboard not detecting SSD
- Asus motherboard not detecting RAM
- Asus motherboard not posting
- Asus motherboard not booting
- Asus motherboard not lighting up
- Asus motherboard not turning on
- Asus motherboard not detecting SATA hard drive
- Asus motherboard not detecting m.2 SSD
Troubleshooting Asus Motherboard Issues
You can troubleshoot your Asus motherboard issue by following these points:
- Make sure you have updated the necessary utilities for your motherboard in your system.
- Make sure all the utilities are inserted in properly.
- If your device won’t boot up properly, confirm that it is connected with power and the power switch is ON.
- If there is another motherboard available, test your RAM in it and confirm that your RAM itself is not faulty.
- If your system is stuck at the logo page, press F2 continuously to enter the BIOS page.
- If your system won’t start, try to start it with Safe Mode. If you successfully enter the system, follow these steps
- Delete any recently installed utilities
- Opt for the auto reboot option
- After the reboot is completed, try the reset option.
- Disconnect the device from power, unplug all the wires. Check the fan and make sure there is no dust on it. After cleaning it, connect all the wires and check if the system is working fine.
- If your motherboard is still having issue, visit the nearest Asus service center to repair it.
Asus Phone Issues And Troubleshooting Guide
- Asus phone not charging
- Asus phone heating issue
- Asus phone display issue
- Asus phone sound issue
- Not able to make calls on Asus phone
- Asus phone signal issue
- Asus phone black screen issue
- Asus phone not turning on
- Asus charger getting heated while on charging
- Internet not working on Asus phone
- Asus phone getting switched off continuously
- Asus phone not detecting SIM card
- Asus phone not charging while plugged in
- Asus phone’s camera not working
Troubleshooting Asus Phone Issues
Follow these steps to resolve issues related with Asus phone:
- If you are starting your phone for the first time, wait until the set-up process finishes. It may take some minutes.
- If your phone won’t turn on, connect it with charger and let it charge for a couple of hours. Sometimes when the battery gets old, it starts charging slowly.
- If your Asus phone is not charging, try to charge it with an alternate charger. If it is still not charging, there are chances that the charging jack of your phone is not working. Go to the nearest Asus service center and put it for repair.
- If you are having internet issues on your device, confirm that you have installed the right data setting for your SIM. If not, install it again.
- If your phone has been statically discharged, press the power button for 15 seconds and put on charge.
- Your device’s camera needs up-gradation from time to time so make sure to update it as soon as a new version of camera is made available by Asus.
- Never install apps from any other source besides the Play Store. If you install malicious apps, your security will be at risk.
- For personalized help regarding your phone, dial the Asus phone number customer support and get instant help from a tech expert.