Having Technical Issues With Canon Printer? 1-833-201-7904
Canon printers are, undoubtedly, one of the best printers available in the market today. They come with amazing features and are extremely easy to use and that’s the reason they are so popular. However, nothing is perfect in this world. In fact, perfection is a concept that can be used to set goals, but one can never come to the terms of being completely perfect. And, Canon printers are no exception. Like other machines, they can also be subjected to some technical glitches. But don’t worry, Canon Printer support is there to help you. Just dial Canon printer support helpline number 1-833-201-7904 and get your issues resolved in no time.
However, you should keep in mind that you don’t need to rush to a tech support executive to sort out every Canon printer issue. Few minor technical glitches can be easily fixed by yourself using the correct troubleshooting techniques. At the same time, you should take care of time, if doing it by yourself is taking more time than expected, you should dial Canon printer support helpline number 1-833-201-7904 without thinking twice and get instant resolution. Lack of time is one of the reasons why many consumers prefer getting instant Canon printer support to get the issues resolved. However, there are techniques to fix the minor issues and there is no harm to give it a try. Here, we have mentioned a few of the most common issues faced by Canon printer users along with the basic troubleshooting ideas to fix them. Take a look.
Common Canon Printer Issues And Troubleshoot Ideas To Fix Them
Just like the other equipment, printers are also an important part for the day-to-day operations in most of the businesses. Therefore, any sudden technical problem can easily create a panic situation and ruin the business environment. While printer errors are undeniably frustrating, few of them may be easily fixed without taking help from a professional. Given below are some troubleshooting tips for common Canon printer errors.
Printer Not Printing
- Try checking if you have plugged in the printer properly and turned it on. The machine starts printing once its ON lamp is lit, without flashing.
- Delays are, sometimes, experienced while printing documents with a large number of images or graphics. Again, you have to wait until the ON lamp stops flashing. Printing will start once the lamp gets steady.
- Sometimes, the issue may occur because of the undeleted jobs present in the queue. Remove all the print jobs and retry printing your document.
In case it still doesn’t print, you should check for the following things:
- Check for any error message or warning light being shown on your printer.
- Make sure to put sheets on the tray.
- Check with the ink cartridges if they are empty.
- Check for all the cables and connections to ensure if everything is connected properly. In case you are using a Wi-Fi printer, make sure to connect your Canon printer to Wi-Fi.
Sometimes, if Canon printer is not working, the reason maybe, it is not getting a command to print as any ‘virtual’ printer is set up as a default printer. In that case, you have to select the correct printer.
- To do this, go to the Control Panel in ‘Start’ menu. Now, click ‘Devices and Printers’, then simply choose your Canon printer and set it as the default printer. Apart from this, make sure to select your Canon printer for the application from which you want to print.
- You can also try Microsoft’s troubleshooter to fix the issues. Click ‘Control Panel’, then ‘Devices and Printers’ (for Windows) and click at the Canon printer icon and choose ‘Troubleshoot.’
- Slow printing is another common issue with Canon printers. It usually happens if the printer settings have been done to print high-quality documents.
- The simplest step to be taken to resolve the issues and improve Canon printer’s performance is by reducing the quality of prints or adjust the settings and change it to draft mode.
- By doing so, you won’t just improve the printer’s speed and overall performance but also get to save some ink and toner.
- The other thing you can try to improve the equipment’s speed is, omit the graphics in case you’re printing from a website.
Very Light Or Faded Prints
- This error usually occurs if the print head gets clogged because of dried ink. The problem is very common in case of inkjet printers that are not used frequently. Apart from being very light, prints, sometimes may have horizontal lines as well or come out too spotty.
- To resolve the error, you should clean the dried ink with the help of Canon printer’s utility program.
- Once you run the program, wait for a while and try printing a test job to see if the issue is fixed.
- Sometimes, faded prints may be there in case of the ink about to run out. Well, if this is the case, the printer should give an alert for the same. Make sure to change the cartridges on time to avoid the situation.
- There will be an alarm or a warning message notifying you about the issue in case of paper jam in your Canon printer.
- In this case, the first thing to be done is to turn off your printer and remove the plug from the power source.
- Now, without touching the rail or film, gently pull the jammed paper out.
- Make sure to not to leave any slips of paper inside.
Issue While Printing from A Phone Or Tablet
If you want to take a print using your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, make sure that your printer is wireless and supports AirPrint application. Without these features, you won’t be able to take a print from a phone or tablet. You can search for the list of printers that support Air Print (you will easily get it online) to ensure if the model you are using supports the mentioned features.
Note: Some of the older printer models don’t support it.
- To print from an Android phone or tablet using a PC, you can use Google Cloud Print app.
- Simply download the Google Cloud Print app on your smartphone from the Play store.
- After this, go to Google Chrome on your PC and click menu icon.
- Go to Settings, then Advanced Settings, click Google Cloud Printing, select ‘Manage Cloud Print Devices’.
- After that, follow the prompts and you will be able to print your documents easily.
Printing Not Completed
- Sometimes, while printing, your printer stops in the middle without finishing the task. This is a usual scenario, especially in case you are trying to print photo or any other files with lots of graphics. The error occurs because of your Canon printer and computer processing a large amount of data.
- In this case, you should wait for some time. As soon as the processing is complete, printing will resume.
- The issue may also be there if your printer is being used for a long period of time, causing overheating of certain parts such as the print head.
- In this scenario, allow your printer to rest for some time. If the printer still doesn’t resume printing by itself, turn it off, wait for 15 minutes, turn it on and retry printing the documents.
- If it is still not work, contact Canon Experts.
‘No Paper’ Alert
- If you see a ‘No Paper’ error message even if paper is there, it may be some foreign object in the rear tray which is causing the error.
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Remove the object and try again. If the error persists, go to the next step.
- The error may also occur in case the paper has not been loaded properly into the printer. While loading paper, check if the edges of the sheets are aligned. Make sure to load the paper in portrait orientation.
- Sometimes, the issue appears if the paper is too thick, curled or wrinkled. If this is the case, consider replacing the paper.
- Also, check if the paper you have loaded matches the size settings for the file to be printed.
- And Lastly, clean the paper feed roller and retry printing the document.
In case the issue is still not resolved, you can dial Canon printer support helpline number 1-833-201-7904 and get your issue resolved instantly.
With the tips mentioned above, you can easily troubleshoot Canon printer issues on your own. However, you should keep in mind that certain printer errors may require help from a Canon professional. So, if the tricks mentioned above do not help much or you encounter a problem other than the ones that are mentioned above, don’t hesitate to contact a Canon printer support executive. By doing so, you can save a lot of your precious time and help yourself with some valuable troubleshooting techniques that may help you in future. They are just a phone call away and available 24/7 in your service.