If you want to avail the best Comcast XFINITY WiFi experience, then go to the Comcast Xfinity WiFi connection manager here and download it on your computer system for automatic connectivity to the internet. This program helps you manage your Comcast Internet effortlessly. Once you download and install this application on your Windows computer system, then not only it lets you automatically connect to your Comcast XFINITY WiFi but also allows you to avail all XFINITY WiFi security features. To get started with this application, go through the below steps:
Note: Below instructions are for Windows 10 PC.
- First of all, you have to click the windows icon available in the taskbar that will open menu options, then choose Settings. This is for Windows 10, if you have any other version of Windows, then the procedure to open Settings may differ.
- Next, click Network & Internet option from the Settings
- After this, click Wi-Fioption to open the list of networks (SSIDs) available to you.
- Choose and click on xfinity wifi that you can find in the list of networks available to you. You may find a prompt stating that you are connecting to an unsecured wireless network. Simply click on Connect.
- Wait a moment until your PC obtains an IP address.
- Once you are connected to the xfinitywifi network, you can find Connected
Log in to Comcast Xfinity WiFi
After connecting to the xfinitywifi network, now just run the internet browser on your PC, once you open the browser, you’ll be automatically redirected to XFINITY WiFi sign-in page.
- Provide your Xfinity email/username.
- Enter your Xfinity password.
- Provide a name that you can remember for the device that you want to log in with (for example Jen’s Tablet)
- Now click on Sign In
If you have lost or forgotten your username, then recover the username here. Also, you can recover your lost or forgotten password here. By recovering your username or password, you can troubleshoot problem signing into your Comcast Xfinity account. If you are a new user, create a new account.
These steps should help you set up automatic connectivity to Comcast Xfinity WiFi on your Windows PC. However, if you have any troubles setting up the connectivity or sign in problem or any other issue, then take the experts’ help through Comcast Xfinity tech support to get rid of these issues.