If you are looking for a way to connect the AT&T U-verse receiver to Television with the help of coaxial cable, you are at the right place.
Find below step wise instructions to connect AT&T U-verse receiver:
- At first, search for the ‘To TV’ connection at the back of your U-verse receiver. Take the coaxial cable and connect its one end to ‘To TV’ and another one to ‘Video In’ at the back of your TV.
- Note: Do not disconnect any ‘To Wall’ or ‘Network’ cables.
- Plug the U-verse receiver to the wall for giving it power.
- Turn your television on.
- Use your television remote control and change it to Ch.3.
- Note: Make sure not to use AT&T U-verse remote control.
- When your TV would display AT&T U-verse screen, select ‘OK’ to watch TV.
- Now, make the use of AT&T U-verse remote control for selecting ‘AT&T’ option. At last, press ‘OK’.
If you are facing any difficulty while connecting the U-verse receiver to your television using coaxial cord, contact the technicians. Quickly, contact AT&T Tech Support for assistance.