Dell Printer Support Toll Free Number -> 1-833-201-7904
Dell Printer FAQs
Q. How to troubleshoot general Dell Printers issues?
A. Follow the below-mentioned steps to troubleshoot general Dell Printer issues:
- When your printer is connected to the USB cable, replace the cable ends and reconnect them.
- Restart the system.
- Turn off the printer.
- Unplug the power cord of the printer from the A/C source and wait for about 30 seconds.
- Plug in power cord of the printer back into the A/C source.
- Turn on the printer.
- Try to print a page to test.
- Ensure that the printer you are using is set as default.
- For networked printers, ensure the system computer is connected to a network and the IP address and portal settings of the printer are correct.
- Launch the Printer troubleshooter to check and repair any printer spooler problems automatically.
- Try to print a page to test.
- While the printer is working, attempt a System Restore.
- Uninstall the driver of the printer, download and then install the recent printer driver.
Q. How can I remove current Dell laser Printer on my Windows 7 system?
A. Follow the steps mentioned below to remove your laser Printer:
- Tap the Start
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the printer you want to uninstall.
- Click Remove device.
- Tap Yes to delete or remove the printer.
Q. How can I uninstall Drivers on the Dell inkjet printers?
A. Follow steps mentioned below to uninstall your laser Printer:
- Visit Dell Drivers & Downloads web
- Type printer’s Service Tag and get a concise list showing different types of drivers for your model, and then select Submit.
- Click the latest OS listed from the drop-down menu.
- Search in the Category section for the file(s) listed as, in case you don’t find any option move to the earlier OS.
- Make a note of the name of the file: listed as Drivers for OS Deployment or Application.
- One by one, Click on the file you want to download.
- After doing this you need to save the file on your system.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Right-click on the file and go to its properties.
- Touch the Compatibility
- Touch on option Change Settings for All Users.
- Click to launch the program in compatibility mode.
- Select OS for the driver from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Apply, tap OK.
- Select the file of the driver file and then select Run as Administrator.
- Click Yes to run the installation process and follow the on-screen prompts.
Q. How can I view and download printer manuals?
A. Steps to download printer manuals:
- Visit Dell Product Selector
- Below Enter your Service Tag, type printer’s Service Tag and get a concise list of manuals and drivers for the specific model.
- Select Submit.
- Click Manuals.
- Click on PDF you want to download.
Q. How can I fix Dell Printer Spoolers errors on my Windows 10 system?
A. Steps to fix Spoolers:
- Enter troubleshooting in the search box.
- Touch on Troubleshooting in the control panel.
- Touch on Use a printer, below Hardware and Sound.
- Click on Advanced.
- Click on Run as administrator
- Click Next and then follow the on-screen prompts.