Facebook Support: Resolve Facebook Not Working Issues 2019 1-833-201-7904
With time, Facebook has become a daily life activity for millions of people and when Facebook encounters any technical issues, it causes a lot of trouble for them.
Facebook has made sure that its users do not have to wait for hours to get a solution for their problems. There are several ways by which they can report Facebook app problems. To get instant Facebook solution, they can use the Facebook troubleshooting chat feature or dial the Facebook troubleshooting phone number 1-833-201-7904.
Here are some common issues which a Facebook user may have and troubleshoot guide to resolve such issues.
Some Common Facebook Issues Are
- Facebook not working
- Facebook login issue
- Unable to log into Facebook app
- Facebook timeline not loading
- Facebook not responding
- Facebook not working on iPhone
- Facebook not working on android
- Facebook app crashing
- Facebook not showing birthdays in events
- Facebook Messenger not working
- Unable to make calls on Facebook
- Facebook Messenger not working on iPhone
- Facebook Messenger GIFs not working 2019
- Chat not working on Facebook
Facebook Troubleshoot Guide
Troubleshoot Facebook App Issues
You can follow these troubleshooting points if you are unable to use your Facebook app:
- Check your internet connection and make sure you can access other websites and apps.
- If you are unable to open the Facebook app, contact your ISP and make sure they haven’t disabled the Facebook IP from their servers.
- Check your Facebook app version and confirm that you are using the latest version of Facebook app in your device.
- Clean the cache and cookie files from the app settings. Make sure to clean them regularly to run Facebook app smoothly.
- Your Facebook app might not be able to start if your device is low on storage. Make sure your device has at least 100 MB space to run the Facebook app efficiently.
- Confirm that you have provided the access usage to Facebook app. You can find it in your App Settings.
- If everything seems to be alright and yet you are unable to use the app, uninstall and reinstall the app. Test if it is working or not.
- If you are still unable to use the Facebook app, you can contact the Facebook support team to find a personalized solution for your device.
Troubleshooting Facebook Messenger Issues
Follow these steps to resolve issues related with your Face messenger:
- Check your device and make sure it is connected with internet.
- Delete the cache files in your Messenger app. If you store a large amount of cache, your app will start slowing down.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Messenger in your device.
- Try to sign into your Facebook account on some other source. If you are not able to log into your account, it might be blocked temporarily.
- Make sure your account hasn’t been disabled by Facebook to send text messages.
- Try reinstalling the app. The app might haven’t been installed properly before. After reinstalling, check if it is working now.
- If you are still having some issues related with your Facebook Messenger, contact Facebook customer support for more help.
Troubleshoot Facebook Login Issue
Follow these steps if you are not able to log into your Facebook account:
- Confirm that the username and password you entered are correct. You can take help from the Forget password tool if you are unable to locate your Facebook password.
- If you are unable to log into a particular web browser, try to log in from another account. If you are unable to log in other browser too, contact Facebook support and confirm that your account hasn’t been blocked or hacked.
- If you are using Facebook after a long time or after deactivating your Facebook account, verify you haven’t exhausted the given period before your account is permanently deleted.
- If you think that you are entering the right username and password and yet having issues in logging in, take help from the Secure Contact feature. With this feature, the contacts selected by you will help you retrieve the password.
- If you need more advanced help, dial the Facebook phone number customer support.
Troubleshooting Unable To Upload Photos On Facebook Issue
If you having difficulty in uploading photos on Facebook, you can follow these steps:
- Confirm that you have enabled the Adobe flash player in your web browser. Without this feature, you won’t be able to upload photos and videos on Facebook using a web browser.
- Make sure you haven’t enabled ad blockers in your system. Ad blockers can create interference with Facebook servers which might deny you to upload photos.
- Facebook might deny you to upload a photo due to copyright issues. If you are trying to upload the work of someone other, either mention them or convince Facebook that you have bought the right to use the photos.
- Confirm that the file size you are trying to upload is not larger than the allowed files size on Facebook. The allowed file size for upload for photos is below 15MB.
- Facebook only allows PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF and GMP file formats to upload. Make sure you are uploading a photo which belongs in any of these formats.
- You can ask from a tech expert regarding this issue by dialing the Facebook phone number.
Troubleshooting Facebook Live Issues
If you are having trouble in using the Facebook live feature, you can follow these points to resolve the issue:
- Check your internet settings and confirm that your device is having active internet connection.
- Make sure your device camera meets prerequisite conditions mentioned by Facebook to use the Facebook live feature.
- Make sure your camera provides FPS from 15-30 with H.264. If your device is unable to meet these standards set by Facebook, you will not be able to use the Facebook live.
- If you are using the Facebook live on a web browser, make sure you haven’t installed any add-ons which can block the Facebook live feature.
- Check your browser and confirm that you are having the latest flash player installed in the system.
- If you have installed a Firewall system, make sure it does not interfere in your Facebook live servers.
- If you are still unable to follow Facebook live, you can contact the Facebook customer support.
Troubleshooting Facebook Pixel
To troubleshoot your Facebook pixel issues, follow these points:
- To get the best out of your Facebook Pixel you can create an extension on your google chrome so that you won’t have to login every time you use it.
- If you are unable to use the Facebook Pixel, make sure you haven’t installed a add-on which is conflicting with the working of Facebook Pixel.
- Check your system memory and make sure it is not filled to the capacity.
- Go to the Preference Page and see if you have disabled the Facebook Tracking feature. If it is disable, enable it.
- If you are unable to use the Pixel on a particular browser, try using it on some other browser. It has been seen that Facebook Pixel doesn’t work efficiently with some browsers.
- Make sure you are entering the correct Facebook Pixel ID.
- For professional help from your Facebook Pixel, contact the Face support team.