Ghosting on your Spectrum TV screen is not common, it might occur because of many reasons. Here, we’ve mentioned the steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Ensure that the channel you are trying to see is subscribed to your TV package.
- Ensure that you’ve properly installed a Spectrum receiver on the troubled TV.
- Look for the coax cable placed at the wall, Spectrum receiver and TV to find the damaged or loose connectors.
- Ensure that all connections established with the TV are secure and correct.
- Ensure that your TV is set to the correct input (HDMI, Video 1, Video 2 etc.)
- Check that you’re using the proper cable required for the process.
If these steps won’t work out, try this method instead:
Send a new signal to the receiver
- Visit and Sign in to the Spectrum website.
- Go to My Account and choose TV.
- Click Refresh in the Equipment section.
If you still face difficulties in resolving the Ghosting issue or have any other error with your Spectrum TV, you can contact us and get an instant response.