If you’re watching Spectrum TV and some of your favorite channels are unavailable or missing, this might spoil your viewing experience. Don’t worry, here we have provided easy guide to fix this issue instantly.
Not Working Spectrum or Charter TV Remote Guide Click here
Troubleshoot Common Spectrum TV Issues
By troubleshooting the Spectrum receiver problem, you can easily solve the following issues:
- Black screen
- Ghosting image
- Awkward screen fit
- Snowy picture
- Black borders
- Hum bar lines
- Fuzzy screen
- Frozen or distorted screen
Use of Troubleshooting tool for missing channels is recommended in order to fix the issue instantly. To use this tool, you’ll need to sign in to your account.
If this won’t help, follow these manual steps to resolve the problem:
- Verify that your Spectrum receiver or TV is turned ON.
- Verify that your TV is set on the correct input (HDMI, Video 1) by using the TV/Video or Input source key on your remote.
- Check that all the equipment behind the wall and TV are connected perfectly to the TV, and check the coax cable for any damaged or loose connectors.
- Check that your TV has the option of “Auto program” to program your TV automatically.
- If these instructions won’t work, you can follow the steps below:
Spectrum TV Channel Missing On Roku
You might find that several channels are not working properly or simply missing on Roku. Here are some ways you can sort this issue out:
- Make sure that the DNS setting of your device has not altered.
- Verify that all the connection settings are properly connected.
- Ensure that you have the latest device.
- Reboot your device (unplug for 60 seconds and plug it again)
Even after this the problem persists, there are chances that your device might be having some problems. Check with Spectrum customer support.
Try sending refresh signal to the receiver:
- Sign in to the Spectrum.net.
- Go to My Account and click on TV
- Click Refresh present in the equipment section.
If you have any other Spectrum TV channel issue, you can try the following steps in order to resolve the issue:
Inconsistent Audio – If your audio is skipping every few seconds, open your receiver’s setting page:
- Go to your Guide in Main Menu. If you do not know which guide you have, click here.
- Select Setup option
- Set the Audio Output to Optimal Stereo.
- Remove Receiver’s plug for 60 seconds then plug it in.
Guide Errors – If you have a issue with your Guide, send a refresh signal from receiver. If the issue persists, check out the Guide troubleshoot options.
Seeing “One Moment Please” message – If you are seeing this message, it means that the channel is no more a part of your channel package. Check out the new Spectrum channel lineup to add your favorite channels in your package.
No Audio – Follow these tips if you are unable to get a audio on your TV:
- Verify that your Spectrum receiver or TV remote is not set on Mute.
- Make sure the audio input is set on Stereo mode. If you have a Motorola receiver set it on Optimal Stereo.
- Unplug your receiver for 60 seconds, plug it again and check.
Out Of Sync Audio – If the audio you are receiving is out of syncing, follow these steps:
- Make sure that SAP (secondary audio programming) is turned off.
- Set your TV’s SAP function on Stereo mode.
Missing Channels On Your Spectrum TV App
The best part about having Spectrum’s cable package is that you can stream the content on your mobile with Spectrum TV app. However, some issues may come which can stop your viewing experience. Here are some solutions for missing channels on Spectrum app:
Not Able To Watch All the channels
Make sure that you have not disabled the parental control feature which disables some content due to “not appropriate” stuff. Switch off the parental control feature in your Spectrum app.
Spectrum App Missing Local Channels
This problem normally occurs when you leave your home network. Spectrum’s policy do not allow local TV access outside the home network so make sure you are in your local territory to enjoy your favorite show on Spectrum app.
Not Able To Sign-In In Spectrum App
First of all, verify that you have entered the correct password. If due to some reason you are able to locate your password, you can click on the “forget password” option which will redirect you a new page. Just follow the instructions and create a new password.
Unable To Record With Spectrum App
This problem normally arises when you have not updated your app in a long time. Make sure that your app is up to date. Reboot your DVR device and if it is a older one, replace it and get the latest one to enjoy more space and a bug-free experience.
Spectrum TV Packages
If the channel you are looking for is not in your current package, you can add a channel from Spectrum’s new channel lineup. Or you can choose from one of the following Spectrum channel packages:
TV Select – 175+ HD channels for $44.99 per month for a yearly package.
TV Silver – 175+ HD channels for $84.99 per month for a yearly package.
TV Gold – 200+ HD channels for $104.99 per month for a yearly package.
You can save more by bundling up Spectrum Internet and Spectrum Phone with the Spectrum TV to save on your yearly packages.
If any issues to resolve spectrum TV contact icustomerservice