Garmin Map Update Phone Number 1-833-451-4719
Get in touch with Garmin Customer Service with the given phone number. It offers the best solution round the clock for all kinds of technical issues related to map updates and more.
Our Helpline contact info:
Contact Number: 1-833-451-4719
Support: Talk directly to Human
Call Time: 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
Common issues with Garmin Map Update:
- Garmin Express is frozen or not compatible with Mac or Windows
- Map update failure
- Update is slow or showing technical errors while installing
- Unable to download maps to microSD card
- Connection issue
Manual to update Garmin Maps
As per your requirement, you can select either lifetime purchase maps or one-time upgrades. With the one-time upgrades, you get current maps for a specific time period and the other one offers all latest updates for lifetime.
Find here the manual to update Garmin Maps:
- Connect your Garmin device to your desktop using a data cable.
- Go to Garmin official website and log in to your account.
- Click on ‘MyMaps’ on ‘MyGarmin’ dashboard. This will load all purchased maps.
- On ‘Recent Map Purchases’ option, select drop down menu which displays the list of devices. In addition, select your specific Garmin GPS device.
- You will be asked to install Garmin Communication Plugin. This will transfer map files from Garmin website to your desktop directly.
- Install the Garmin Express software now.
- When you’ll get the registration info, register your device.
- Click the ‘Update’ option in Garmin Express program. With this, you’ll get available as well as purchased maps.
- Accept the terms and condition agreement, followed by clicking on ‘Install’ icon.
- Downloading of Garmin Maps will begin. Upon completion, unplug your device and reboot it. Afterwards, the installation will begin.