I’ve Garmin Nuvi 40 that I use for my South American road trips, and it never disappoints me. When it’s about updating the device, I made my Garmin map update for free from Garmin website by following simple steps like –
- Install Garmin Express on your mobile or computer.
- Attach your Garmin Nuvi 40 to your PC.
- Access Garmin Express application.
- Next, click on Get Started tab.
- Press Add a Device tab.
- Click on Add Device, and complete the update process
It’s a simple process to update your Garmin Nuvi, you just have to be careful while doing it, mainly on choosing the update for your device.