If you are using an AT&T wireless plan and receive or make frequent calls, there must have been several numbers you don’t save but you may need them later. You may want to find out those unsaved numbers but don’t know how to check the history? Don’t worry, we will help you with that. AT&T keeps your call history safe for up to 60 days. And you can access this information any time by logging in to your account on the company’s official website. In this guide, we have discussed the ways using which you can easily check your call history.
Let’s See How You Can Access The Call History
You can view, sort, or download history from a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Sign in to your AT&T account.
- Click at ‘Call History’.
- Do any of the following:
- You can select a heading like Number or Name to sort by the callers.
- Use the Up and Down arrow to see your results in descending or ascending order.
- Download Call history in PDF, XLS or CSV file formats.
From U-verse TV
If you also use a U-verse TV, you can easily check your call history right from your living room.
- Select Menu on the U-verse TV remote.
- Now, go to the Interactive section.
- Choose a phone number.
- Press OK to see a log of missed and answered calls. Also, you can sort them by name, phone number or date.
- You cannot delete the call logs from your AT&T account.
- The call log shows either the 60 days of calls or the last 100 call details, whatever comes first.
- AT&T phone customers can access to call history only after their first bill is posted.
- The customers using traditional home phone cannot access to their call history online.
Following the above guide, you can easily check your call history for your AT&T phone. In case you need any further assistance related to AT&T services, feel free to reach us @1-833-201-7904.