How To Resolve HughesNet Internet Issues Effectively? 1-833-201-7904
HughesNet is one of the top internet service providers in satellite internet so it is quite rare that its users have to face service issues.
However, these can’t be ruled out completely. Hence, to resolve such issues, you can contact HughesNet support on 1-833-201-7904 or follow this troubleshoot guide which provide in-depth solutions to all the HughesNet service issues.
Some Common HughesNet Service Issues
- HughesNet not receiving or transmitting
- HughesNet unable to resolve gateway
- HughesNet slow internet
- HughesNet billing issues
- Unable to locate HughesNet WiFi password
- HughesNet internet not working due to weather
- HughesNet not working after service outage
- Unable to log into HughesNet router
- Getting slow video streaming on HughesNet
- HughesNet internet disconnecting continuously
- HughesNet Gen 5 not working
- HughesNet HT1100 not working
- HughesNet HT2000W not working
Here is a troubleshoot guide which you should follow to resolve your HughesNet service issues.
HughesNet Troubleshooting Guide
Troubleshooting HughesNet Common Issues
You can follow these steps to resolve some common issues from your HughesNet internet:
- Contact with HughesNet customer support and confirm that there are no dues against your account and your HughesNet account is active.
- Make sure you are not using various internet heavy activities like online gaming and video streaming at the same time. It will reduce the performance of other internet activities.
- If your internet is going down continuously, confirm that you are not using VPN. If yes, disable it and check your internet speed.
- Harsh weather conditions like raining or snowing can make it difficult for the HughesNet device to locate satellite signals due to interference.
- View your HughesNet account and confirm that you haven’t reached the data cap limit of your package.
- Never connect more than 6 devices with HughesNet internet at the same time. The more devices connect, the lesser speed each one of them will get.
- If you want to talk to an HughesNet representative, you can call the HughesNet phone number.
Troubleshooting Slow Internet Issue On HughesNet
You can resolve the slow internet issue of HughesNet by following these points:
- Check your modem and make sure it is not covered by any hard object and internet lights are blinking on the device.
- Your internet speed might automatically be reduced when you get nearer to your monthly data allowance limit so make sure you haven’t used all your internet.
- Check your internet package and confirm that your plan has not been downgraded. Also make sure you are not in the HughesNet service outage area.
- Check your modem and make sure there are no physical damage on the device.
- If you are using a wireless connection and your device is showing that it is connected with internet but internet not working, make sure your device is having enough signals and it is not out of range from the router.
- Confirm that you haven’t connected several devices with your HughesNet internet. Connecting many devices at the same time will automatically reduce the internet speed.
- Check your device on which you are using the internet and make sure it is compatible to work the speed as per your internet package.
- If you are still unable to increase the internet speed, contact HughesNet support. You can also ask for an onsite inspection.
Troubleshooting HughesNet Transmitting Issue
If your HughesNet system is not transmitting signals, you can follow these steps:
- Check your modem and confirm that system lights are blinking. If they are not blinking, it means that your modem is not transmitting signal.
- Make sure the HughesNet modem is connected securely with a power outlet and the power switch is turned ON.
- If you are using a LAN connection with your system, make sure the LAN lights are blinking. If they are not blinking, there might be issues with your system networking. Always remember to use an Ethernet cable for fast internet connection.
- You can opt a soft reset option for your HughesNet device. Disconnect it from all the wires and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait for 30 seconds before securing the connection. After the device is successfully setup, start it and connect your device. Test if the issue is resolved.
- If you are still having transition issue, dial the HughesNet phone number customer support for more advanced help.
Troubleshooting HughesNet Gen 5 Issues
Follow these steps to resolve issues related with your HughesNet Gen 5:
- Most of the Gen 5 issues occur when you use an outdated firmware. Make sure to update it as soon as a new firmware version is available for your device.
- Check your Gen 5 device and verify that it not physically damaged.
- Make sure your device is having full signal strength. You might face continuous internet drop issues if your device won’t be able to locate signals. Set it at a open space in your house.
- If you are having Gen 5 update problem, make sure you have connected with internet.
- To check if you are having internet or not, connect your HughesNet internet cable directly in your laptop. If you are unable to access the internet, the internet might not be coming directly from the server.
- For further troubleshooting help, call on the HughesNet phone number.
Troubleshooting HughesNet HT2000W Problem
Follow these steps to resolve issues related with your HT2000W device:
- Before troubleshooting check your device and cables and make sure everything is in working condition. Verify that the device is connected securely in a power outlet.
- Make sure you are using the latest firmware on your HughesNet HT2000W.
- If you are using a average internet package on your HT2000W, your internet speed will reduce a bit during the prime hours or when you get nearer to your monthly data limit.
- Do not plug and unplug your device continuously as it can create some internal damage.
- If you are having video buffering issue while you are connected with HughesNet internet, check all your connected devices and verify that no automatic sync or update option is running.
- If you have never performed a reset on your device, you can do it to resolve some common issues. Simply unplug your device from the power and remove all the cables from your HT2000W. Clean the device and make sure there is no debris in the jacks.
- Connect all the cables and turn on the device. Connect it with your system and check.
- If you are still unable to use internet properly on your HT2000W, contact HughesNet customer support for personalized help.
Troubleshooting HughesNet Gateway Issue
If you are unable to use HughesNet internet after service outage, you can follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- If you are using a LAN cable for your internet connection, make sure it is not damaged. You can confirm it from your modem lights.
- If it is windy outside or cloudy, you might have to wait till the weather clears to use your internet seamlessly.
- Do not download big data files while using your internet in other activities. The best time of download is either in morning or at night when you experience the rush-hour free internet speed.
- Make sure you haven’t encountered a malicious content while using internet. There are some data which can cause disturbance in your internet speed.
- Make sure the antenna on your modem is not broken. If broken, contact HughesNet and ask for a replacement.
- For more assistance for your HughesNet issue, contact HughesNet customer support.