Hulu Help – An All-Inclusive Hulu Troubleshooting Guide 1-833-201-7904
Hulu is an on-demand video streaming platform, a product of Walt Disney and the company has made sure that its issues gets resolved easily. You can follow this troubleshooting guide to resolve your Hulu issues or you can dial Hulu customer support number 1-833-201-7904 and resolve the issues with the help of a Hulu expert.
Some Common Hulu Issues
A user may face some of these issues with Hulu service:
- Unable to restart Hulu
- Hulu not working
- Hulu not showing episodes
- Hulu video buffering issue
- Hulu video playback issue
- Unable to log into Hulu account
- Hulu not working on chrome
- Hulu not connecting with internet
- Hulu not working with VPN
- Hulu not working on iPad
- Hulu not working on Xbox One
- Hulu not working with Firestick 2019
- Online video not working on Hulu
- Hulu not working with Roku
- Hulu loading error
- Poor video quality on Hulu
Here is a Hulu troubleshooting guide which you can follow to get a solution for your Hulu issues.
Hulu Troubleshoot Guide
Troubleshooting Hulu General Issues
Follow these steps to troubleshoot some common issues related with Hulu:
- Make sure you are having active internet connection and your Hulu device is connected with it. Try to access other contents on your device to confirm if internet is running.
- Make sure you have logged into your Hulu account.
- Confirm that Hulu services are not down in your area by using the Hulu Online Outage map. Register with Hulu so that you can receive notifications in advance for any outage issue due to maintenance work.
- Make sure you are having an internet package more with more than 10 Mbps speed. For a seamless Hulu experience, you will require to have 8 Mbps downloading speed.
- If you are having display issues in your device, check your resolution setting and make sure it is adaptable with the content you want to see.
- You should verify that your device is compatible to run content on Hulu before purchasing a Hulu plan.
- If you need professional help for your Hulu issues, you can always dial the Hulu support number and get directly in touch with a Hulu expert.
Troubleshooting Hulu Video Buffering Issue
Follow these steps to resolve your Hulu buffering issue:
- Make sure your device is connected with a high-speed internet and your internet service is not down. If you are experiencing internet issues, contact your ISP and ask for help.
- If you are using the Hulu app, make sure it is running on its latest software. If not update your Hulu firmware.
- If you haven’t cleaned the cache files from your app, clean them. Make sure to delete the cache files from time to time.
- Try switching OFF your device for a minute. Switch it ON and check your Hulu service.
- You can perform a soft reset for your device. Close all the content, close the app and uninstall it. Reinstall Hulu app and log into your account. Check if the issue is resolved.
- If the video buffering issue is still not resolved, contact Hulu customer support.
How To Resolve Hulu Not Working On Chrome Issue?
If you are having issues in watching online content on chrome using your Hulu account, you can follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Clean cache and cookies from the Chrome. Do it regularly for a smooth browsing experience.
- If you are unable to use Hulu on your chrome, open a new tab and access another website. If you are unable to visit other websites, check your internet connection and confirm it is active.
- Confirm that you are using the latest version of chrome on your system. If not, update it.
- Hulu is preferable to work on windows 10 so if you are using any other windows, you might not be able to run Hulu on it.
- For a better Hulu experience, add Hulu in your chrome extension so that you can access the Hulu content quickly.
- If your issue is not resolved, delete the chrome from your system and install it again. Open Hulu and log into your account and test if it is working or not.
- For more Hulu assistance, call Hulu phone number customer support.
Resolve Hulu Not Showing All Episodes Here
You can follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue when you are unable to access all the episodes of a TV series:
- Make sure your system hasn’t encountered a bug. Install a firewall system in your device and scan it. If you find any malicious content on your device, delete them.
- Make sure you are not facing the Hulu service outage issue in your area. You can check the status on a Hulu service outage map.
- Check your Hulu and make sure it is running on the latest version. If you are using the older version of Hulu, it might face some performance issues.
- Make sure your device hasn’t disconnected from the internet while you were accessing the content. Run other apps and confirm.
- Keep in mind that you have to visit the home page of the show to watch and change the episodes. You cannot do it on the video player itself.
- If you are unable to find the episodes on home page itself, refresh the page. If you are using the Hulu app, uninstall and reinstall it. Log into your account and check.
- If you are still unable to view all the episodes, contact Hulu support for further guidance.
How To Resolve Hulu Not Working On Roku Issue?
Follow these steps if you are unable to use the Hulu service on your Roku device:
- Verify that you have linked your Hulu account with Roku. You have to link Hulu with Roku in order to use it on your device.
- Make sure you are not using several heavy internet activities at the same time. Using various heavy internet activities may create disturbance in the working of Hulu on Roku.
- If you are having any issue with a particular video only, confirm that it is compatible to run on your device.
- Make sure your Roku system is connected with internet.
- You might have poor video quality, or your video will start buffering if you use a unsteady internet. Contact with your ISP and ask for a solution for your unsteady internet.
- Try resetting your Roku device by disconnecting them from the power for a minute and connecting it again. After resetting test your Hulu service and confirm it is working fine.
- If you are unable to use Hulu on your Roku, contact either Hulu or Roku support for further guidance.
How to troubleshoot Hulu login issue?
Follow these troubleshooting steps if you are having issues in logging into your Hulu account:
- Confirm that your Hulu subscription is active and there are no dues left against your account. If you are unable to view your previous bills, update the Billing information.
- Check your internet connecting and make sure it is running.
- Verify your Hulu username and password and confirm that you are entering the right details.
- Confirm that your email account has not been deleted or blocked.
- You can take help from the Reset your Password tool. Simply enter your email and tap on the option. You will receive a link in the email following which you can reset your password.
- You can also take help from Hulu support for solving the login issue.
Troubleshooting Hulu App
If you are unable to use the Hulu app, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure your device is connected with high speed internet.
- If your Hulu app is struck on the welcome screen, keep pressing the power key on your device until the app shuts down.
- Delete the cache files from the app by going in the App Settings.
- If you are having black screen on your device, make sure your Hulu subscription is active.
- You can resolve several issues by performing a soft reset on your device. Simply switch OFF your device for a few minutes and switch it ON again. Check if the Hulu issue is resolved.
- You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling of app. Make sure to install it from your original app store.
If you are still having issues, you can contact Hulu customer support to get professional help for all your Hulu app issues.