Learn The Best Way To Resolve All Kindle Issues Instantly 1-833-201-7904
Amazon Kindle is one of the best ways to read electronic books. Even though Kindle offers a smooth reading experience, some common issues may arise while using the Kindle devices.
If you are facing any sort of issue related to a Kindle device, you can contact Amazon Kindle support on 1-833-201-7904 or follow this troubleshoot guide to get instant solution.
Kindle Fire Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
Kindle Fire Issues
- Kindle Fire not holding charge
- Kindle Fire not booting
- Kindle Fire stuck on logo
- Kindle Fire not charging past 1
- Kindle Fire sound issue
- Kindle Fire not connecting to WiFi
- Kindle Fire Sync not working
- Pages missing from the Kindle books
- Unable to move content computer to Kindle device
- Kindle Fire touch screen not working
- Kindle Fire not downloading books
- Kindle Fire not showing on Mac
Troubleshooting Kindle Fire Frozen Screen Issue
If your Kindle Fire is freezing continuously, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Confirm that you are using the latest version of software in your Kindle Fire.
- Your device might start lagging if open various apps simultaneously in your Kindle Fire. Open only those apps which you are using and close them once your work is done.
- If your Kindle device is not connecting with the WiFi, make sure you have entered the right username and password and the Airplane Mode is OFF.
- Never use your Kindle Fire in an extremely cold or hot place. If you think that your device is heating up, you can contact Amazon Kindle support for replacement if your device is in warranty.
- If you are using a protective screen guard on your device, confirm that it was made specially for your modem. Try to use your screen after removing the screen guard.
- You can also contact Amazon Kindle customer support for further troubleshoot instructions.
Reset your Kindle Device
You can follow these steps to reset Kindle device:
- Check the battery of your Kindle device and make sure it is enough to last the reset process.
- To resolve several common issues from the device, you can do a soft reset or hard reset for your device. To perform a soft reset, close all the apps and press the power key for few seconds until the device restarts.
- For hard reset, go to Settings<Device Options and opt for Reset To Factory Defaults. You Kindle Fire will start as a new device. Keep in mind that performing a hard reset will delete any personalized settings.
Troubleshooting Issues With 2nd Gen Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD 7 And Kindle Fire HD 8.9
Follow these steps to troubleshoot issues related with your 2nd Gen Kindle Fire devices:
- If you are facing lagging issues or screen freeze issue on your device, confirm that you are using the device on the latest software version.
- If you are having issues in connecting your Kindle 2nd Gen devices with internet, make sure you are using the channels from 1 to 11. if you are not aware about the channels you are using, contact your ISP for more details.
- If you are unable to find some content on your device, make sure you haven’t enabled the Parental Control feature. Turn it OFF and search for the content again.
- If you are having charging issues, confirm that you are using the original Kindle charger and USB cable.
- If you are unable to download books on your Kindle, confirm that your device is connected with the internet and internet is running. Also verify that your system has enough storage space to move content on the device.
- For further Kindle fire assistance, contact Kindle customer support by dialing the Kindle phone number.
Kindle Paperwhite Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
Issues With Kindle Paperwhite
- Frozen kindle Paperwhite
- Kindle Paperwhite not working
- E-book won’t open on Kindle Paperwhite
- Unable to connect with WiFi on Kindle Paperwhite
- Unable to reset Kindle Paperwhite
- Sync not working on Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle Paperwhite Troubleshooting
Follow these points to resolve issues related with Kindle Paperwhite:
- If you are unable to download books on your Kindle Paperwhite, confirm that your device is connected with internet and it is active.
- To get the best out of your device, make sure to register your device with the Amazon.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of operating software in your device.
- If your device is unable to connect with WiFi, make sure you are using channels from 1 to 11. if you are not aware of your WiFi channel, contact your ISP.
- If a book is not opening on your device, delete it and download it again. Do the same if a book is missing some pages.
- If the issue is still not resolved, perform a soft reset. Confirm that your device has enough battery, press the power key for 15 seconds. Release it after the screen flashes.
- When the soft reset is complete, turn on your device and check if the issue is resolved.
- If you are still not satisfied with the device, dial the Kindle phone number customer support and get instant help for your device.
Kindle Oasis Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
Issues with Kindle Oases
- Kindle Oases not holding charge
- Kindle Oases not showing book covers
- Kindle Oases won’t start
- Kindle Oases device heating
- Kindle Oases not downloading files
- Kindle Oases internet not working
- Kindle Oases not updating
- Kindle Oases not turning on
- Kindle Oases not responding
- Kindle Oases display issue
Troubleshooting Kindle Oasis
Follow these steps to troubleshoot Kindle Oasis:
- Check your device and make sure you are using the latest software in your device. If not, update it so that you can have the latest Kindle service.
- If you are having device heating issue on your Kindle Oases, make sure you are not using your device on full brightness or while it is on charging.
- Always use the Brightness Schedule tool on your device so that you can have the proper screen according to your need.
- Check that you are using the original charger to charge your Kindle Oases. Even though it can be charged with any other charger, the battery of your Kindle Oases may drain early.
- If you are having these issues due to a physical damage on your device, you can contact Kindle support and go for the screen replacement.
Kindle Voyage Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
Issues With Kindle Voyage
- Kindle Voyage not starting
- Kindle Voyage signal issue
- Kindle Voyage not syncing
- Kindle Voyage not getting recognized in windows 10
- Kindle Voyage not downloading books
- Kindle Voyage not finding books
- Unable to view content on Kindle Voyage
Troubleshooting Kindle Voyage
- If you are unable to download books on your Kindle Voyage, make sure it is connected with internet. Also confirm that internet is active and running.
- If you are having screen issue on your device, make sure you are not in extremely cold or hot place. Residue plays a big factor on the working of your device.
- If your screen brightness is going up and down on their own, turn OFF the automatic brightness feature.
- If your Kindle Voyage won’t start, make sure it is not discharged. Put it on the charging for some time and let it charge.
- Confirm that you have registered your device with Amazon to make sure it can be easily synced with your other devices.
- If your device is not getting recognized in the PC, update the firmware of your Kindle Voyage.
- To resolve some common issues from the device, perform a soft reset. Keep pressing the power button until the reset process starts. Check your device after reset and confirm if it is still having issue or not.
- If you are unable to get to a solution after following these points, contact Kindle customer support for professional help.