Some Common magicJack Issues And Their Guaranteed Solutions 1-866-405-2152
magicJack has made the online calling very simple but due to its complex setup and local technical faults, many of its users face few calling or device issues from time to time.
If you do not have a telephone service but you have internet, with the help of magicJack, you can call in US and Canada without any charges. If you are facing some kind of technical issue with magicJack service, you can call magicJack support on 1-866-405-2152 or you can follow this troubleshoot guide which explains the solution process in easy steps.
MagicJack Calling Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
MagicJack Calling Issues
- magicJack calls not going through
- magicJack calls not clear
- magicJack not calling out
- magicJack calling issues with windows 10
- magicJack incoming calls not ringing
- magicJack troubleshooting no line
- Getting an error code while making calls on magicJack
- Incoming caller ID not working on magicJack
- magicJack call forwarding not working
- magicJack call blocking not working
- magic jack no dial tone issue
- magicJack problems receiving calls
- ‘Line In Use’ error in magicJack
- magicJack call waiting not working
Troubleshooting Static Issue in magicJack
If your magicJack calls are not clear or you are hearing some static noise during the calls, you can resolve the issue by following these points:
- Make sure your magicJack phone is connected with power and it has sufficient battery to make calls.
- To make sure that you are having the static noise issue, try calling on various numbers. If you are having issues in some particular numbers, the problem might be in those devices.
- Make sure your internet connection is active and strong.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is connected securely.
- You can perform a soft reset on your device to make it run smoothly. Unplug your device from the source and wait for a minute. Connect it again and check if you are still having the issue.
- Check your device and confirm that it is not a faulty device. If you received a faulty device, contact magicJack customer support and ask for a replacement.
- If you need further assistance, you can dial the magicJack phone number customer service and talk to a representative directly.
Troubleshooting Call Dropping Issues in magicJack
Follow these troubleshoot steps to resolve the call dropping issue from your magicJack equipment:
- To make sure that you have a smooth calling experience, opt for a steady internet package where you can receive interrupted internet service. If you have a wireless device, use an internet connection with high speed.
- Check signals in your magicJack device and make sure that you are having strong signals. If you are having only 2 signal bars, you might face call dropping issue.
- Make sure that your equipment always stays connected with power. If you live at a place with high power cuts, use an external UPS device.
- If you are having internet outage issue, contact your ISP and confirm that you are in an internet outage area. Wait till internet is active again.
- If you are not in an internet outage area and yet you are having unsteady supply of internet, try power cycling option on modem. Unplug the main power cord from the power outlet and connect it again after 60 seconds. Check your internet to confirm that internet is active now.
- If you are still unable to make calls or facing the call drop issue on your magicJack, contact magicJack customer support.
Troubleshooting No Line error on magicJack
Follow these troubleshooting options if you are getting No Line error on your magicJack:
- Make sure your handset is properly hung up on the jack.
- If you have a different phone or a different cable, connect them and check if you are still having the issue. If not, your magicJack device might be damaged internally.
- Disconnect the device from the port and insert it in another USB port. Check if you are still having the Line error.
- You can also contact magicJack customer support number by dialing the magicJack phone number.
MagicJack Device Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
magicJack Device Issues
- magicJack device not detected
- magicJack ‘Error: Broken Storage’ issue
- magicJack error 1
- magicJack error 23
- magicJack Plus not working
- magicJack device not starting after computer boot up
- magicJack echo issues
- magicJack quality issues
- magic jack device not working with router
- Getting installation error on magicJack device
- magicJack go not workings
- unable to register magicJack device
Troubleshooting ‘Error: Broken Storage’ Issue from magicJack
Follow these steps to resolve the Broken Storage issue from your magicJack device:
- To start the troubleshoot process remove the magicJack device from computer and insert it again while pressing the SHIFT
- After inserting the device, Tap on Start and open My Computer.
- You might be having a new device in your drive by the name of Phone, Vista Only or Removable Disk.
- Right click on the device and opt for
- On the prompt message tap on
- After the process is finished, disconnect the magicJack device and connect it again after 30 seconds.
- Your Broken Storage issue will be resolved.
- For more tech assistance, call on magicJack phone number.
Troubleshooting magicJack Not Detected Issue
If your magicJack device is not getting detected automatically when computer starts, you can try the following troubleshoot options:
- If you are using windows 10 in your system, make sure you have enabled the working of magicJack device on boot up. You can do so by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and going to the task manager.
- If you are using the Vista operating system and having this issue, you have to copy the setup file of magicJack in the Startup Folder which you can find in All Programs.
- If you are running windows XP in your system, make sure you have enabled the View Hidden files option in your system. You can copy the magicJack setup file and paste it in Open All Users
- If you are using a Mac system, magicJack will automatically start after you connect the device in the USB port of Mac. If your device does not start, try inserting the device in your router. If it still doesn’t work, contact Apple customer support for further solution.
- If you are still facing the issue, contact magicJack support.
Troubleshooting magicJack Plus
Follow these steps to troubleshoot your magicJack Plus issues:
- Make sure the lights on your magicJack Plus are blinking. If the lights are not blinking on the device, it means that the device is not getting power supply.
- You may have call drop issues if your system is having slow internet speed. To confirm a high-speed internet, use an Ethernet cable for the connection.
- If your magicJack Plus won’t start after inserting in the USB jack, try to insert it in your router directly.
- Check your system and make sure you have installed the magicJack Plus software properly. Also check that you haven’t deleted the software program files accidentally.
- If you have installed any firewalls in your system, disable them and try to use the magicJack. If you can use the calling feature now, add magicJack as an exception in your firewall system.
- For tech support help for your magicJack Plus, you can call magicJack phone number customer support.
MagicJack App Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
- magicApp Security issues
- Audio quality issues on magicApp
- Missing calls on iPhone using magicApp
- Text messages gone on magicApp
- magicApp not getting text messages
Troubleshooting magicJack App
Follow these steps to resolve issues related with magicApp:
- If you are having calling issues on your phone, make sure you have enabled the magicApp notifications. You can do it by going to the App setting folder.
- Before uninstalling the app, make sure you have a backup of your text messages. Once magicApp is uninstalled, the text messages cannot be retrieved.
- If you are not getting text on your magicJack number, make sure that it is coming from a 10-digit number. You will not receive any text message from a code or advertising numbers.
- If you are having calling issues on your magicApp, make sure that you have an active magicJack plan.
- To resolve your magicApp issues, you can call on magicJack troubleshooting number and take the help from a magicJack expert.
Is there a way to track a magicjack number?
You can contact magicJack customer service by calling the magicJack phone number, 1-833-201-7903. It is a toll free number which can connect you with a human within seconds and you can easily found an answer fro your query.
What is the quickest way to contact magicJack customer support?
If you are in an emergency with magicJack and you are looking to get in touch with magicJack customer support immediately, you can dial 1-833-201-7903. This magicJack phone number goes direct to a human so that you can resolve your issue from the help of an magicJack executive.
Anyone had sucess with magicjack app to make mobile calls?
Yes. I use it all the time. As long as I am on a LTE connection
Alternative to magicjack for receiving sms?
Do you want voice, or only SMS?
do you care how you receive it?
How to get magicjack working with a yealink t48s?
You don't without sip credentials.
How Much Is Magic Jack per month?
A normal magicJack connection comes with a normal package of $29.99 which you have to pay annually. This minimal amount lets you enjoy free VOIP calling and texting to any number.
How do you register your number with magicApp?
You can register your number with magicApp by following these steps:
• Download and install magicApp from your app store.
• After installing the app, launch it. Enter your name and email ID.
• On the next page, enter your magicJack number and it will be registered with magicApp. You can now access the magicJack features on your mobile.
What do you need for magicJack?
You would need to have the following for a magicJack device:
• Fast Internet connection.
• 128 kbps upload speed internet connection
• A computer system
• Router ( for magicJack)
Can I change my magicJack phone number for free?
Yes, you can change your magicJack phone number for free if you shift to a new address. You can easily get a new area code by contacting magicJack customer service. You can make a request before shifting so that you can receive your new number on time.
Why my magicJack is not working?
If you are having problems in using your magicJack device, you can resolve it with a soft reset. Just unplug the device from the USB port and close the software. Plug it again and check if the issue is resolved. If not, contact magicJack customer support.
Can I use magicJack with my cell phone?
Yes, you can use magicJack in your cell phone but you have to install magicApp in order to access it. By installing the app, you can easily use the magicJack features on your cell phone.
Can I use magic jack without a landline?
You can use magicJack plus without a landline or computer simply by inserting the device in router or modem. Using magicJack plus can help you save big loads of money which you otherwise have to spend on calls and text messages.
How much does it cost to port a number to magicJack?
You can port your number to magicJack with a one time non refundable fee of $19.95. It may take some days on finalizing the port request and until then you will receive calls with your current operator.
Are magicJack phone numbers listed?
No, magicJack numbers are not listed in any public telephone directory due to texting and calling restrictions. Calling on magicJack is completely non-excessive and it is very safe to use.
How do I update my magicJack device?
You can upgrade your magicJack device by connecting it with the system. After connecting the device, go to the update list and select the magicJack update. After update is complete, install the software and your device would be updated.
How long does magicJack last?
In normal circumstances, magicJack device can work for 30 days for free after activation which means unlimited calling and texting. You can upgrade your package by selecting its annual packages.
How do I transfer my magicJack account?
You can transfer your magicjack number by following these steps:
• Go to the Phone Number tab and click on Transfer.
• Select Transfer My Number option.
• Follow the oncoming prompts to complete the transfer process.
How do you reset magicJack?
You can reset your device by following these steps:
• Disconnect the magicJack device from the USB port from your computer.
• Turn off magicJack software in your computer.
• Connect magicJack device back in the USB port into your computer.
• Restart magicJack software and wait until the restart process is finished.
Who uses Magic Jack?
Anyone who wants to use the VOIP feature can use the magicJack device. With magicJack, you won't need a telephone service as it would allow you to call to US and Canada with just internet connection. With just a high speed internet connection, you can make long distance calls for free.
Can you use magicJack without Internet?
No, magicJack can only be operated with a high speed internet connection. Even though it works with 128 kbps internet connection, you might disturbance in it. With magicJack plus, you can connect the device on the router itself so that you won't need to connect it in the computer.
Can magicJack be used with a cell phone?
Yes, magicJack can be used in the phone itself with magicApp software. Just install the software in your mobile and register your number with it. After that you can make US and Canada long distance calls without any telephone connection.
Does magicJack really work?
magicJack is one of the least expensive VOIP provider which you can use with your existing internet plan. With a decent internet speed, you would be able to make unlimited US and Canada calls with just $19.95 annually. magicJack plus also lets you enjoy this feature without any system as you can insert the device in the router/modem itself.
Can magicJack work with WIFI?
Yes, If your computer system is connected with a Wireless internet, you can easily use your magicJack with it. Simply insert the device in the USB port and have incoming and outgoing calls on your magicJack number.
What is the difference between magicJack go and magicJack plus?
Apart from the visible physical differences, there is only one difference between magicJack GO and magicJack Plus. While the magicJack comes with a default one year plan, the magicJack Plus plan are quarterly. You can also use the magicJack Plus with your router which means you won't have to turn on the computer system to use the magicJack VOIP.
Can I keep my existing phone number with magicJack?
Yes, you can keep your current phone number with magicJack service but you have to port it first. You can easily make a porting request by paying a non refundable fee of $19. After your number ports to magicJack, you would be able to use the magicJack features with your same number.
Can you call 911 with magicJack?
Yes, you can call on 911 with your magicJack number. However, you have to register your number with home address for emergency services and only then the service would locate you. You won't be able to make the call if you are on a different location except your home location.
Can magicJack receive text messages?
Yes, you can send and receive text with your magicJack number. You can use your magicJack number to send a text message to most of the US phone service providers like Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile.