QuickBooks Phone Number Get Instant Support 1-833-201-7904
QuickBooks is one of the fastest growing accounting software which is specially curated for the needs of small and medium sized enterprises. With its various accounting programs, companies can easily set up their financial data and analyze their financial stability.
However, due to its complex nature, QuickBooks faces several common issues due to one reason or other. If you are also a QuickBooks user, you may also have come across some software problems. If you are looking to get instant help, you can dial QuickBooks phone number 1-833-201-7904 or you can resolve issues using this troubleshoot guide. This article explains in detail what issues a QuickBooks user can face and how to resolve them.
QuickBooks Software Issues
- Unable to file tax using QuickBooks
- QuickBooks won’t open
- Not able to access previous years’ tax returns on QuickBooks
- Didn’t receive refund for tax paid on QuickBooks
- QuickBooks 2018 issues
- QuickBooks 2017 issues
- QuickBooks won’t connect to bank
- Transaction not showing on QuickBooks
- QuickBooks working slow
- QuickBooks software down
- QuickBooks display issue
- QuickBooks app won’t start
- QuickBooks file opening slowly
- QuickBooks blank homepage
- Unable to access financial reports
- QuickBooks not syncing with bank
- Cannot email QuickBooks banking statements
- Unable to load banking updates on QuickBooks
- QuickBooks issues with windows 10
- Having small icons in Windows 10
- QuickBooks Pro display issue
- QuickBooks issues with windows 7
- QuickBooks issues with Mac
- QuickBooks Payroll issues
QuickBooks Error Codes Issues
- Getting error codes on QuickBooks
- QuickBooks error codes 6190 and 816
- Getting ‘No Company Subscription‘ error on QuickBooks
- QuickBooks unrecoverable error codes
- QuickBooks error 196
- QuickBooks error code 31197 00540
- QuickBooks support
- QuickBooks error code 0
- QuickBooks repair
- QuickBooks error 248
QuickBooks Troubleshoot Guide
QuickBooks Online Troubleshooting
Follow these steps to troubleshoot QuickBooks online:
- Make sure you are having active internet connection in your system. If you are using a wireless connection, try using an Ethernet cable to connect your computer directly with router.
- If you have installed any firewall application, make sure it is not blocking QuickBooks access to internet.
- Check your Internet Explorer settings and make sure it is configured properly.
- Check the version of Internet Explorer on your system and make sure you are using version 11 or newer.
- Make sure Internet Explorer is your system’s default browser.
- Take help from Internet Explorer Repair Tool to repair your web browser.
- Make sure Cipher Strength is strong enough to run QuickBooks on your system. If not, update your Internet Explorer settings.
- Make sure your QuickBooks subscription is active and you have no dues against your account.
- Check the QuickBooks Desktop version and if there is a new version available, update it.
- Make sure you have entered the right payroll key in your system.
- Open the task manager and see if ‘exe’ is running in your system. If yes, close it.
- If you are still unable to use QuickBooks efficiently, reset your router/modem for internet connection. Unplug the device from your computer and power for 30 seconds and plug it again. Make sure the internet lights are blinking.
- If QuickBooks is still not working, contact QuickBooks support for personalized help.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Company File Won’t Open Issue
Follow these troubleshooting steps if you are unable to open a company file on your QuickBooks:
- Make sure your system has steady internet connection.
- Check that the company file you are looking to open is hosting on a single computer and it is not already open on one of the connected systems.
- If you cannot tell if the file is hosting on one of the computers, use the file deactivation tool. Disable the file hosting feature so the it can only be accessed on the main server.
- Go to the Utilities option and select Stop Hosting Multi-User Access. If there are more than one option, it signifies that multiuser file hosting is automatically disabled.
- Check the format of the company file and make sure it is not corrupt.
- If you are not able to open the company file even after troubleshooting, get in touch with QuickBooks phone number customer service and ask for personalized solution.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error Codes Issues
Having error codes repeatedly while using QuickBooks? You can resolve this issue by following these:
- Check your QuickBooks update and make sure you are using the latest software version.
- Open your system and launch QuickBooks. Make sure your system is connected with internet.
- After starting QuickBooks press
- Now press Ctrl+1 to launch the Product Information
- Press Windows+R.
- Write msc in the search field of your system.
- Select QuickBooksDBXX from the search column and click on
- Go to the software Properties. Tap on Security and then on Everyone for Group or User Names.
- Go to the Permissions for Everyone option and opt for Full control. Click
- Shut down your system and restart it. Check if you are still having any error codes.
- For further help, use QuickBooks File Doctor to scan your software for any technical or system errors.
- If the issue is not resolved, there might be a system or software feature failure. Contact QuickBooks support.
Repairing A Corrupt Company File On QuickBooks
If one of your QuickBooks company files goes corrupt, you can take help of the following repair guide:
- Make sure to keep a backup in case some of your QuickBooks company files got damaged. You can easily take a backup of your QuickBooks data with any of the cloud storage.
- Check your system settings and make sure you have logged in as administrator.
- Run QuickBooks on Single User Mode and click on File.
- Go to Utilities and select Verify Data.
- If your file is of a large size, this step may take some time depending on the size.
- After this step click on File, go to Utilities and select Rebuild Data.
- If your file is repairable, it will be restored.
- If you do not get the expected result from this step, visit Spectrum support for more detailed help.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Display Issues
If your QuickBooks screen is giving you trouble, you can take help by following these steps:
- Check your system’s screen resolution size and make sure it is compatible to work with QuickBooks. If your screen size is not compatible, make the necessary changes.
- If your system is not able to make these screen changes, you can change the QuickBooks DPI setting.
- Make sure you haven’t enabled the Display Scaling feature in your system. If yes, disable it.
- You can also activate the Override High DPI Scaling Behavior in your system to make QuickBooks work smoothly.
How To Run QuickBooks Without Any Errors?
Some issues are bound to come but if you know how to run a service properly, the chances of facing an error reduce largely. Here are some points which you should keep in mind while running QuickBooks:
- If you are running a big task on QuickBooks, make sure it is not running on multiple systems. Running QuickBooks in several systems may reduce the software speed.
- If you have to print some data, make sure you do not queue more than 10 documents at a time.
- If you are using QuickBooks Payroll service, make sure to use it in a single-user mode.
- Never add a transaction with Zero as value. When you add a transaction which literally do not have a number, it not only takes space on the software but it also gives wrong results in Inventory Cash Report’s COGS.
- Always keep a backup of your company files and make sure to review the file regularly.
- Run your QuickBooks transactions on accrual basis instead of cash.
- If you are the only user of the QuickBooks software, do not opt for multi-user feature.