Sometimes, you face issues with AT&T modem or Wi-Fi gateway and to eradicate such technical difficulty, you would need to reboot them. However, many times, a user is not aware of the correct procedure to reboot the Wi-Fi gateway with a connected router or modem.
In the further article, you would get step-by-step method to reboot AT&T modem or Wi-Fi gateway and get the service back up running properly.
Steps to reboot gateway or modem:
- At first, turn off your computer.
- Turn your modem or gateway off as well. Also, unplug the power supply.
- From the back of the modem or the connected router, unplug the telephone cord. In addition, confirm that the lights on the front panel are off.
- Now, wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug back the telephone cord to the back of your gateway or modem.
- Also, plug in the power cord and turn on the gateway or modem.
- Wait for a couple of seconds, till the DSL lights on your gateway or modem turn to solid green. Afterward, other lights such as Internet or WAN lights on gateway or modem will turn on.
- Turn your computer on now.
In case, the problem still persists, you need technician help. Therefore, quickly contact us and get instant assistance.