Roadrunner Email Account Not Working? Find The Solution Here Call 1-866-404-5844
As a Roadrunner customer you might be aware that Roadrunner was a part of Time Warner which has been acquired by Spectrum.
Since the acquisition, Roadrunner email support has fallen drastically as more and more people shifted to Spectrum. However, there is a large population of Roadrunner service who still use the Roadrunner email account. If you also use Roadrunner email account, there is a number of issues which you have to face on a daily basis. Getting a solution for these issues is quite easy as these problems normally arises due to internet or email settings. You can dial Roadrunner phone number customer support on 1-866-404-5844 or follow the specific instructions related with your email issues.
- Roadrunner email not working
- Roadrunner webmail not working
- Roadrunner email network problems
- Roadrunner email not working on Android
- Roadrunner email not working on iPhone
- Roadrunner email contact sync issues
- Forgot Roadrunner email password
- Contacts not deleting from Roadrunner email account
- Unable to log into Roadrunner email account
- Roadrunner email SMTP server issue
- Roadrunner email unable to set IMAP or POP
Troubleshooting Roadrunner Email Outgoing Service Not Working Issue
Follow these points if you are unable to sent a mail from your Roadrunner email account:
- Check the device on which you are using the Roadrunner mail account and verify that the device is connected properly with internet.
- Make sure you have configured the Roadrunner email properly. Setting a different Outgoing code may stop the email outgoing services.
- Check the SMTP settings in your device and make sure they are set in accordance with Roadrunner email account.
- Check your email settings and verify that you have entered smtp.server.twcny.rr.com in the host-name box.
- Make sure that SSL services are disabled in your device.
- Always set 587 code in the port box while configuring your Roadrunner email account.
- If your account is set up properly and you are sill having issues, make sure your account has not been temporarily blocked for any reason.
- For further help, contact Roadrunner phone number customer service.
Troubleshooting Roadrunner Email Not Connecting To Mail Server Issue
If your Roadrunner email account is not connecting with the main server, you can follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- First of all, make sure that your device on which you are using Roadrunner email account is connected with internet.
- Check for any Roadrunner (now Spectrum) service outages in your area. If there is a internet outage, it can affect your email server too.
- If you are having difficulty in sending an email, first verify that the email address you entered is correct and exists.
- Verify your previous activity and see that you haven’t made any setting changes in your account ID.
- Your Roadrunner email may take some time to work effectively if you are using it on your smartphone for the first time.
- Roadrunner email account may not work at a out of coverage area so make sure that you are using it within the server limit.
- If you need further assistance, get in touch with Roadrunner support.
Troubleshooting Roadrunner Email Attachments Not Downloading Issue
If you are having issues in downloading a attachment file from your Roadrunner email inbox, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Check your internet connection and make sure it is running.
- Verify the file you need to download exists on a server. If a file is deleted from its main server, it may not be downloaded.
- If you are using your Roadrunner account on a smartphone, make sure you have authorization to download content in it.
- Ask from the person who sent you the mail and verify that the file format is accessible.
- If the file size is larger than 25MB, it may be in the format of Google Docs. You can only access these files when you have the grant to use the file.
- You can dial Roadrunner email support phone number for advanced solution.
Troubleshooting Roadrunner Email Not Working On Android Issue
You can follow these setup steps to run Roadrunner email in your android device:
- You will need a steady internet connection so make sure your device is connected with internet.
- Go to settings in your device and tap on Mail.
- Enter your Roadrunner email id and password.
- After entering your email credentials, tap on Manual Setup.
- Choose IMAP.
- Your default email settings should be: IMAP Server – mail.twc.com, Security type – Not Port – 993. After entering all the details, click Next.
- Your default SMTP settings should be: SMTP Server – mail.twc.com, Security type – None, Port – 587. Click Next.
- As soon as you click on Done, you email account will be set up properly in your email account.
- For further assistance, get in touch with Roadrunner support.
Troubleshooting Roadrunner Email Not Working On iPhone Issue
If you are unable to use Roadrunner email on your iPhone, there are chances that the account has not been set up properly. You can follow these steps for an accurate Roadrunner email account setup:
- Open the Settings option and go to Mail, Contacts and Calendars.
- Click on Add Account.
- Select on Add Mail Account and enter your Roadrunner email details like your name, password and a description.
- Go to the Incoming Mail Server and opt for Click Save.
- Go to the Outgoing Mail Server and opt for SMTP. Click
- Go to Mail Server and select mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com with SSL: none, Serverport: 25
- Tap on Your email account settings will be saved.
- Restart your iPhone and check your Roadrunner email account.
Roadrunner Email Account Setting
After a successful Roadrunner email troubleshoot process, make sure you use this account setting for future reference:
- Username – Full Roadrunner (or Spectrum) email address
- Password – Roadrunner (or Spectrum) account password
- Protocol – IMAP
- SSL – On
- Incoming Email Server – mobile.charter.net (Port: 993)
- Outgoing Email Server – mobile.charter.net (Port: 587)
- Requires Authentication – Yes