Sage Customer Support: How To Resolve Sage Accounting Issues? 1-833-201-7904
Sage is an accounting software which makes handling finances very easy. With various technology awards in its bag, Sage has come out as a best companion for small and medium enterprises.
Even though Sage has made sure to simplify the software, the accounting process itself is a bit complex so its users may face some common Sage issues. To resolve these issues, you can contact Sage support on 1-833-201-7904 or you can follow this easy Sage troubleshoot guide to find a solution for your Sage issue.
Some Common Sage Issues
A Sage software user may come across with some of these following issues:
- Sage reports not working
- Sage crashes when running reports
- Sage 50 not enough memory for printing
- Sage 50 not seeing mapped drive
- Sage reports slow to print
- Sage accounting 2018 not responding
- Sage 50 reports missing
- Sage error report file cannot be found
- Sage page navigation not working
- Sage 50 specified report path is invalid
- Sage 50 not opening after windows update
- Sage display issue
Sage Troubleshooting Guide
Sage Intact: How To Resolve Sage Data Import Errors?
You can troubleshoot the Sage data import error by following these steps:
- Make sure you haven’t changed the name of column heading in the file. Any changes in the column heading will act as a field change and it will result in an error.
- Verify that you are importing the data directly from the company. Files found in the Company-Setup can be available for import.
- Check and confirm that you haven’t changed the Debit and Credit column anything else from numbers. These columns can only include the numbers.
- Make sure you have entered the numbers in either Debit or credit. Never enter in both columns as it will result in error.
- Make sure you have populated the right dimensions for your data. Remember, it is necessary to provide a value for each individual data.
- Always keep a backup of your file and data so that it can be recovered in case of an error. If you think your file is not importing due to an error, check with the backup file.
- If you are still unable to import your company data, you can contact Sage support for advanced help.
How To Troubleshoot Sage 50?
To resolve your Sage 50 problems, you can follow the below-mentioned points:
- If your Sage 50 software doesn’t open in windows, you can simply change the software settings to make it run. Right click on the software icon and select the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’. Save changes and check if the software is running.
- If you software is running slow, make sure your system has sufficient memory to run Sage 50 effectively.
- Confirm that all your workstations can run Sage 50. If the problem is happening is only in one or two workstations, the issue might be in the system. Scan the system and make sure there are no virus issues.
- Try to change your internet server. If you can access Sage 50 by changing the network, the problem is in your internet network. Contact with your ISP and troubleshoot the issue.
- Make sure you have installed the latest DNS in your system. If DNS is not configured in your workstation, it can reduce the working performance of your system.
- Make sure you are using the Ethernet cables for any connection. Using any other cable will not only reduce your system performance but it can also cause error in the working of Sage 50.
- Keep in mind that Sage 50 does not work effectively with wireless connection as it requires a steady supply of high speed internet so always use a cable network connection for your system.
- Do not install a VPN software if it can be avoided. VPN may cause network interference creating disturbance in the Sage servers.
- If your Sage is still giving you trouble, you can dial the Sage phone number customer service and get expert help.
How To Troubleshoot ‘Sage Won’t Start’ Error?
If your Sage 50 won’t start, try following these steps:
- If you are running the system in a private user mode, make sure you have given Sage 50 access to run in all user modes.
- If Sage 50 won’t start after an update, confirm that you have finished the update process. After the update is complete, restart the system and run it again.
- Your Sage 50 software will not start if you do not have enough RAM to run it. Always keep some space available in your internal hard disk so that you can store the changed data.
- Try to run the software as an admin. If you can run it successfully, the issue may lie in your system settings. Check the Sage manual and make sure to follow the instructions carefully.
- Confirm that your system is having high-speed internet connectivity as Sage software requires a steady supply of internet to run efficiently.
- If you are still having difficulty in using Sage, you can dial the Sage customer service phone number to get expert help.
How To Resolve Sage Display Issues?
Follow these steps to resolve Sage display and screen issue on your system:
- Confirm with your system properties and make sure that you have selected the right aspect ratio in your system.
- Make sure you have not enabled the Display Scaling feature in your system. If yes, go to Compatibility and disable the Display Scaling feature.
- Make sure you haven’t opted for a zooming of your screen. Set it on default while working on Sage.
- You can make the resolution setting by opting the best solution in your Advanced display settings.
- Make sure you have opted the right Font as per your system. Choosing a font which is not compatible with Sage can cause display problems.
- If you need personalized help, contact Sage support.
How To Resolve ‘Sage Account Not Installing’ Issues?
If you are having account installation issues in your Sage software, you can follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirement to run the Sage system.
- Confirm that you are having a steady supply of internet in your system via Ethernet cable.
- Download the software compatible to run on your windows and install it.
- If you have a Sage software disk, open the disk plate of your system and insert the Sage Accounts DVD.
- Once your system reads the file, go to the system CD drive right, click on it and select Install Software.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Select the download path to save the software files.
- Click on Begin Installation.
- After the system finishes the installation process, go to the Sage icon and double click on it to run.
- If you need professional help in installing the Sage software, you can contact Sage customer support anytime.
How To Troubleshoot Sage Intelligence Error Issue?
Follow these steps to resolve issues related with Sage intelligence:
- If you face any error while working on your Sage intelligence or it won’t load, press F12 to open a different console on your screen.
- Check your internet connection and confirm that you are having a steady internet connection.
- Do not use Sage Intelligence with a wireless connection as it will not run effectively.
- Make sure you have an active subscription of Sage Intelligence and it is not expired.
- If you need to talk to a Sage executive, make sure to take a screenshot of your error so that you can ask for personalized help from Sage support.
How To Resolve Sage Accounts Performance Issue?
If your Sage Account software is not working properly, you can follow these points to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure you haven’t reached the data volume limit in your Sage Accounts. The volume of your Sage data should be
- Less than 1,000,000 splits
- Less than 50,000 invoices
- Less than 2,000 supplier records
- Less than 2,000 customer records
- Less than 20,000 product records
- Less than 2,000 project records
- Less than 50,000 sales orders
- Less than 50,000 purchase orders
- Check your system requirement and make sure your system is capable of running the software.
- Make sure that you are using a high-speed internet on your system. Unsteady internet can cause performance issues in Sage.
- Check your software version and confirm that you are using the latest version of the software.
- If you think that everything seems alright and yet your Sage software is not working, you can contact Sage customer support for advanced help.