Those who use XFINITY MyAccount App can troubleshoot different issues for services including cable TV, XFINITY voice and internet connection.
Anytime, you can access this self-help information. Moreover, whether you use Android or iOS mobile device, this guide will give you proper assistance to manage your Xfinity account. Call 1-833-451-4719 for further assistance.
- At first, you have to identify the occurring problem.
- After the selection of the item that needs to troubleshoot, the application will run diagnostics. In addition, it will begin account>service>device>level checks.
- You will be presented with some options on the basis of the check to correct the occurring issues.
- Now, you can reset the modems, fix entitlement issue, get alerts on the resolution of outage problem, and more.
- Moreover, MyAccount app will ask whether the problem is solved or not.
- In case your problem still persists, you can contact our technical support.
Some Common Problems and their Solutions
How to Troubleshoot TV Issues?
To resolve general issues with XFINITY TV, you have to tap on Troubleshoot.
After checking connections, it will display TV troubleshooting options.
- There is an error message.
- My cable box is not working properly.
- On Demand is not working.
How to Set up a Remote?
When you will select the Set up a remote option, it will display you a few steps. Just click on ‘Continue, and keep on following them to set up your remote.