TomTom Phone Number: Find All Your TomTom Solutions Here 1-833-201-7904
The first issue a TomTom user will get is during the device update program. Even though updating and syncing a TomTom device is very easy, it has been seen that most of the users don’t have accurate knowledge to complete the process without faltering.
If you are a TomTom user you may have come across some of the common TomTom issues which can be resolved within minutes if you know the right way to proceed. If you are having some TomTom issue you can take help from this troubleshoot guide or you can dial TomTom phone number customer care on 1-833-201-7904 to get profession customer support help.
Here is the list of issues a TomTom user may face and the troubleshoot guide to resolve such issues.
Common TomTom Faults
- TomTom satellite issues
- TomTom sync issues
- TomTom update issues
- TomTom not turning on
- TomTom device is not responding
- TomTom issue 2019
- TomTom my drive technical problems
- TomTom Home is not recognizing the device
- unable to perform factory reset on TomTom device
- TomTom GPS issues
- TomTom not recognized by desktop computer
- TomTom driver download issues
- TomTom map update failed
- TomTom Mydrive connect is not working properly
- Not able to connect TomTom device to Windows 10
TomTom Screen Faults
- TomTom page navigation not working
- Frozen screen problem
- Touch not working on TomTom device
- TomTom device screen not responding
- TomTom device screen freeze
- TomTom device black screen
- TomTom screen not showing anything
- TomTom screen glitch
- TomTom device screen distorted
TomTom Device Faults
- TomTom server issues
- TomTom sports not connecting
- TomTom watch not syncing with phone
- TomTom watch not syncing with android
- TomTom spark 3 won t connect to phone
- TomTom watch problems
- Unable to reset reset the TomTom watch
- TomTom sports connect not working
- TomTom watch won’t upload activity
- TomTom app not syncing with watch
Troubleshooting TomTom GPS Issues
Follow these points if your TomTom GPS is not working properly:
- If your TomTom GPS is working slow, make sure that there is not a new map rollover available for your device. When a new map update is made available for a device, there old GPS maps starts working slowly. If there is update available, update it.
- Make sure your TomTom device is running on the latest software version available for your device.
- Keep in mind that if you are using your device at a new place for the first time, it will normally take some time to work properly.
- Check your device and make sure it has enough battery. Low battery also causes slow GPS performance.
- If your TomTom GPS device is not getting signals, check that you are not in a no network area. These areas are normally surrounded by tall buildings where satellite signals do not reach the device.
- You can perform a soft reset on your TomTom device by pressing the power key until you feel a soft vibrating sound. Your device will automatically restart and will acquire fresh signals.
- If you are using your device for the first time or using it after a period of months, it may take up-to 30 minutes till your device get satellite signals. It is advisable that you use your device regularly. If not in use, simply turn it on for a few minutes every week.
- While your device is looking to get satellite signals, make sure it stays immobile. A moving device may take minutes in getting full signals.
- Make sure your QuickGPSfix file is up to date. You can take help from TomTom MyDrive Connect to update your device software or QuickGPSfix file.
- If you do not get a satisfactory result even after the troubleshoot, get in touch with TomTom support for further help.
Troubleshooting TomTom Satellite Issues
If your TomTom device is not getting satellite signals, you can follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Signal Blockage Issue – If your device is unable to locate satellite signals, make sure its antenna has not been physically damaged. Without its highly sensitive antenna, your TomTom GPS device will not be able to work properly. Also make sure that there is no object covering your antenna or some kind of solid obstacle blocking the path of the antenna.
- Software Updates – Make sure your TomTom device software is up to date. Running a device on an older version automatically reduces its chances to getting satellite signals. A latest version of device software makes sure your TomTom will get maximum satellite signals.
- Signal Delay – If you are using your device at a new area for the first time, your TomTom may take sometime to lock the satellite signals. Simultaneously, a new TomTom device running for the first time or using it after a period of non-use, it may take up-to 30 minutes till your device get satellite signals.
- TomTom Hard Reset – If your device do not get satellite signals, you can perform a factory reset on it. Press the power key until you get a switch OFF Choose the Factory Reset option. Click on OK and your device will start the factory reset process. It may take some minutes and once finished successfully, your device will work as new.
- TomTom Support – If your device do not get signals even after factory reset, contact TomTom support.
Troubleshooting TomTom Sync Android Issues
Having TomTom device not syncing with android issue? You can resolve this fault by following these steps:
- Make sure you are using the latest software version on your device. If not, update it. Most of the devices are running on version 1.7.64.
- Download and install TomTom Sports mobile app on your phone and sign in with with TomTom account.
- Click on Get Started on your phone.
- On your device screen, tap on Down then Select Phone.
- Tap Right and opt for PAIR NEW. Press Watch on your phone to activate the pairing process.
- A list of available watches will appear on your Searching scree. Tap on your device name.
- A PIN will be shown on your device screen. Enter it on the Mobile app and your device will be paired.
- After pairing your device you can sync your TomTom device easily.
- For further help, contact customer support with TomTom phone number.
Troubleshooting TomTom Unable To Update Issue
If your TomTom device is not getting updated to the latest version, you can follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- While updating your device, make sure it has enough storage to install and save the new software.
- Check that your device is connected with high speed internet.
- Check the USB wire and make sure it is a USB data cable and not a USB charging cable.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of MyDrive connect in your system.
- Connect your device with computer. Make sure it is turn on and has sufficient battery to complete the process.
- After your device is located by MyDrive, it will search for any available software and map updates for your device.
- Click the map or software you need to have in your device and follow the instructions. After the download is complete, the device will automatically update the maps or software on your device.
- You will have the updated maps and software after the installation process finishes.
- If you are having some other update problems, contact TomTom support.
Troubleshooting TomTom Fitness Tracker iOS Pairing Issue
Follow these steps to troubleshoot your TomTom Fitness Tracker not pairing with iPhone issues:
- Make sure your Apple device is having internet connection.
- Make sure you have switched ON the Bluetooth in your Apple device.
- Check your device and see if it is running on the latest software. If not, update it using MyDrive Connect.
- Try restarting your Apple device. Even though it seems quite simple, this power cycling is helpful in resolving connection issues.
- Make sure to keep your TomTom device screen on while making the connection.
- Try with turning OFF the Bluetooth and turning it ON again.
- If your TomTom device is still not connecting with iPhone, uninstall the Sports Mobile app and install it again. Log into your account and try to establish the connection.
- Open the Bluetooth settings in your device and go to the paired device option. Select the TomTom device and Un-pair it from the list. Now try to make the connection again with your TomTom device.
- If your TomTom is still not connection with iOS, dial the TomTom phone number customer service and get advanced help.