Many times, the users of Spectrum complain about the receiver problem such as there is a red light on my Spectrum Receiver. In here, you will get simple and easy troubleshooting steps to eradicate Spectrum Receiver problems.
How to remove the red light from your Spectrum Receiver?
Whenever your receiver displays a red light, it means that you have a new message. Follow the given steps to view or delete the message:
- On your remote, press Menu.
- In your on-screen guide, you will find your messages.
- To navigate, scroll up to the new message.
- Go to save or delete icon and select OK button.
- To exit the guide, select the Exit button.
Note: After reading or deleting the message, your red light issue will be eliminated.
How to resolve no lights issue on Spectrum Receiver problem?
- Ensure the receiver and its cord is plugged in properly into the power outlet and the back of the device respectively.
- Check that the receiver is not plugged into a power outlet which is controlled by a light switch.
If nothing power-ups your receiver, contact us for assistance.
What to do when you experience no service problems?
No Picture problem after the power outage
You have to unplug your receiver at first, and after waiting for about 15 seconds, plug it back.
Sun Outages issue
The sun outage problem occurs two times a year. This can be due to periodic service issues in the selected locations.
To know how sun outages occur and can affect your service, click here.
Closed Captioning difficulty
To know about closed captioning, which is text that displays on the TV screen, and how to activate or deactivate them, click here.
If your problem is not listed here, there is no need to worry as our technicians eradicate every kind of issues related to Spectrum receiver contact our Spectrum Customer Service and get help.