Troubleshoot Guide Find The Best Verizon Solution Here 1-866-404-5844
Verizon offers a great variety of communication services and it is one of the top communication providers of the USA. With variety of services, comes variety of problems. Verizon makes sure that its customer stays completely satisfied with the customer service and for that it makes it very easier to get hold of a Verizon executive.
Here is a troubleshoot guide a Verizon user can follow the resolve all their service issues. However, if they need to talk to Verizon executive, they can dial the Verizon phone number 1-866-404-5844 and talk directly with a Verizon professional.
Common Verizon Issues & Troubleshoot Guide
Verizon General Issues
- Unable to access Verizon usage controls
- Issues with New Verizon plan
- Verizon extra bill charge Issue
- Need to change Verizon plan
- My Verizon account login issue
- Problems with Verizon Cloud
- Verizon device upgrade issue
- Verizon security issue
- Verizon unlimited plan issues
- Verizon device insurance protection issue
- Unable to subscribe to Verizon paperless billing
Troubleshooting Common Verizon Issues
Due to the fact that these issues do not occur due to a service failure, they can easily be resolved by a simple troubleshoot which is as follows:
- First of all, make sure that there is no dues against your Verizon account and your account has not been suspended by Verizon.
- If you have received a higher bill than your regular one, view your bill and make sure you have not opted for a bundle package mistakenly.
- If you can not access any particular Verizon service, check that there are no maintenance work going on in your area and there are no service outage.
- Power cycling your devices is a great idea to resolve simple errors. Just turn off your device for a few minutes and turn them back on. It is a hit formula which works most of the time.
- Always keep your devices at such place which is not too crowded with stuff. Also don’t let dust store on the top of your device as a layer of dust can damage the internal parts of your device.
Verizon Phone Issues & Troubleshoot Guide
- Verizon phone not getting service
- Verizon phone won’t turn on
- Verizon phone call dropping issue
- Unable to set Verizon voice-mail
- Unable to make calls using Verizon iPhone X
- Verizon iPhone 6 not working
- Verizon iPhone X won’t start
- Verizon iPhone not getting signal
- Verizon iPhone battery issue
- Internet not working in Verizon iPhone
- Screen freeze issues in Verizon iPhone
- Text message not working on Verizon iPhone
- Verizon phone not getting signal
- Verizon call forwarding issue
- Verizon phone battery issue
- Verizon phone incoming outgoing call issue
- 4g LTE not working Verizon
- Verizon phone not getting mobile networks
- 4g LTE not working Verizon iPhone 7
- Unable to make 4G LTE calls using Verizon phone
Troubleshooting Verizon Phone Issues
Follow these steps to resolve your Verizon phone issues:
- First of all, check in your neighborhood and make sure only your household is not getting Verizon Fios phone service.
- Check the connection of your phone and make sure it is connected with power outlet.
- Make sure that the ringer volume is turned on.
- You might also have a signal issue in case of harsh weathers. If there are clouds and rain, you have to wait till the weather clears.
- Press the buttons on your phone and make sure they are working proprly.
- Confirm by dialing a number and calling your phone from the same number to check weather incoming or outgoing call is having issue.
- If you are hearing a static noise on call, make sure your device is not located near any electric device which works on magnetic rays.
- Do a soft reset on your phone. Disconnect all the wires from the phone and unplug it from the main power supply.
- Connect it after 1 minute and see if the phone starts working or not.
- If the phone is still not working, it might be a faulty piece. Contact Verizon support or visit nearest Verizon store for an exchange.
Verizon Fios TV Issues & Troubleshoot Guide
- Verizon set top box not turning on
- Verizon DVR not working
- Verizon TV not getting signal
- Verizon TV guide not working
- Verizon Fios TV not working in full screen
- Verizon Fios TV remote not working
- Verizon TV blank screen issue
- Unable to watch pay per view content on Verizon Fios
- On demand feature not working on Verizon Fios
Troubleshooting Verizon Fios TV
Here is how you can troubleshoot your Verizon Fios TV issues:
- If your receiver is not responding as per the remote command, check the batteries of remote and make sure they are not discharged.
- Set your TV receiver at such place where it can easily get in contact with remote beams.
- Press TV, DVB or AUX key on your remote. If the receiver light blinks, your remote is working fine.
- If you are unable to record content, make sure it is available to DVR feature or not.
- If your receiver is not working, remove the plug from the main power outlet for 30 seconds before connecting it. Check if the issue is resolved.
- If you think there are some other issues which needs to be resolved, you can contact Verizon phone number customer service for advanced help.
Verizon Router Issues & Troubleshoot Guide
Verizon Internet Issues
- Verizon slow internet issue
- Verizon MiFi 7730I not working
- Verizon MiFi no internet access issue
- Verizon MiFi no data connection issue
- Verizon LTE Internet issues
- Verizon landline internet issue
- Verizon router coverage issue
- Verizon WiFi not working
- Verizon internet not working after outage
- Verizon router not connecting with iPhone
- Verizon router rebooting automatically
Troubleshooting Verizon Internet Router Issue
- If you are unable to access Verizon wireless, check the router and make sure the internet light is glowing. If the internet light is OFF, internet might not be coming from the main server.
- Check the router power cord and make sure it is connected properly.
- Verizon internet service may go down during harsh weathers. If such is the condition than you have to wait till the weather clears.
- Change your internet router if it older than 3 years as older devices do not perform accordingly with new technologies.
- If you are using the internet in your computer, make sure the connection has been made using a Ethernet cable.
- Check your internet package and make sure your plan has not been downgraded to a slower speed internet.
- Never set your router in close proximity of any other electric instrument.
- Check the router wires and make sure they are not damaged
- Perform a soft reset on your router. Unplug it from the power for 30 seconds and plug it again. Wait till the internet lights turn ON before connecting your device.
- If you do not get help from this troubleshoot guide, you can get help from Verizon phone number customer service for advanced support.
Verizon Fios TV App Issues & Troubleshoot Guide
- Unable to stream videos with Verizon Fios app
- Verizon Fios TV app not working
- Verizon Fios app not working out of home
- Fios TV app login issue
- Fios app not working after iOS 11 upgrade
- Unable to clear cache from Verizon Fios app
- Unable to use Verizon Fios TV app guide
- Bookmarks not showing on Verizon Fios app
- Unable to make On Demand content on Verizon Fios app
- purchased content not showing on Verizon Fios app
- Unable to rent video content on Verizon Fios
Troubleshooting Verizon Fios TV App Issues
You can follow the below mentioned points to resolve Verizon Fios TV app issues:
- Check your internet connection and make sure it is working.
- If there is other heavy internet activities are going on, you will have difficulty in streaming content on your Fios app.
- Always let at least 1 GB of free space in your internal memory to stream videos.
- If you want to stream video on your TV, make sure you have set the right mode in your TV.
- Make sure your subscription has not expired.
- If your Fios app is not opening, switch OFF your device and switch ON again.
- If you still can’t access Fios content, uninstall and reinstall the app again.
If for any reason you do not reach for a solution, you can dial Verizon customer number 1-866-404-5844 and get personalized solution for your issue.