Xfinity Customer Support: Find All Your Solutions Here 1-833-201-7904
Xfinity is one of the best-known TV providers of USA with more than 50 million customers across all services. Besides digital cable TV, Xfinity also provides high-speed internet and phone services.
Even though Xfinity is famous for providing seamless services, some issues are bound to come. Sometimes the issues occur due to some technical faults by Xfinity but most of the time the consumer themselves invite them. If you are also facing some issues because of any reasons, this article covers all the services and their troubleshoot options which you can follow to issues related with them.
Xfinity Phone Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
- Getting no dial tone in Xfinity phone
- Xfinity Voicemail not working
- Xfinity phone noise issue
- Xfinity phone battery issue
- Unable to make call with Xfinity phone
- Issues with language settings in Xfinity
- Xfinity phone hardware issues
- Unable to make incoming or outgoing call with Xfinity
- Xfinity phone won’t reset
- Xfinity cell service down
- Xfinity phone signal issue
Troubleshooting Xfinity Phone Issues
If you are having any or all of the above-mentioned issues, you can follow these steps to resolve them:
- Check that your Xfinity voice package has not expired, and you have paid the last bill on time.
- Check with your Xfinity account that there are no dues pending against your service.
- To troubleshoot Xfinity phone, make sure you have Xfinity My Account application in your device. If not, download and install it.
- Log into Xfinity My Account app with your Xfinity username and password. If you don’t have an account, make one.
- Go to Voice option on the lower side of your screen and tap on it.
- Click on ‘Common Problems And Solutions‘.
- Select your problem from –
- Understanding Account Numbers/Username and PINs
- How To Set-up Your Xfinity Voicemail
- How To Change the Number of Rings Before Going To Voicemail.
- After selecting the issue, follow the given instructions.
- Xfinity app will start the automatic error detection and look for errors related with your service.
- Let the process finish. After the process is complete, check your phone service.
- If it is still not working, try power cycling your device. Unplug it from all the wires and power and wait for 30 seconds. Connect it again check.
- If the issues is still not solved, get in touch with Xfinity customer support and ask for further troubleshoot help.
Xfinity Cable TV Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
- Getting a higher amount of bill
- Getting error message on your TV screen
- Xfinity cable box won’t turn ON after power outage
- Unable to view on demand program on Xfinity cable
- Xfinity DVR not working
- Xfinity X1 cable box won’t turn ON
- Xfinity X1 box having problems
- Xfinity cable box not working properly
- Xfinity TV remote not working
- Xfinity channel and programming issues
- Xfinity TV screen freezes
- Missing channels on Xfinity
- Channel line-up not showing on Xfinity
- Signal not coming on Xfinity cable box
- Xfinity DVR storage problems
- Xfinity cable box installation and configuration problems
- Xfinity cable picture freezing
Troubleshooting Xfinity TV Issues
Follow these points if you are having issues with your Xfinity TV service:
- A red dot on your TV service indicates that Xfinity TV services are down in your area. You do not have to do anything as Xfinity will itself resolve such issues on their own.
- To troubleshoot Xfinity TV service, make sure you have Xfinity My Account application in your device. If not, download and install it.
- Log into Xfinity app with your Xfinity username and password.
- Go to Xfinity TV troubleshoot option in settings and opt for the problem from a preset list.
- Xfinity app will start a automatic error detection process by sweeping the account and device.
- If your device has a internal error, Xfinity app will ask for a correction measure from –
- Modem reset
- Restore device setting to default
- Fix entitlement issues
- After selecting from one of the above correction measures, the app will troubleshoot the issue.
- After the troubleshoot is completed, you will get a prompt message asking if the issue is resolved or not.
- If the issue is not resolved, there might be some other problem which you have to resolve by contacting Xfinity customer service.
Xfinity Internet Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
- Xfinity internet connection error
- Xfinity internet not working after service outage
- Hardware problems in Xfinity modem
- Xfinity internet not working
- Having slow speed in Xfinity internet
- Xfinity internet not working on iPhone
- Xfinity internet not working on android
- Unable to configure Xfinity Wi-Fi
- Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspot not working
- Xfinity Wi-Fi connected but no internet
- Xfinity wireless internet not working
- Xfinity internet is slow
- Xfinity router lights not blinking
- Xfinity issues due to service outages
Troubleshooting Xfinity Internet Issues
You can follow these points to resolve your internet issues:
- Check that your Xfinity internet package has not expired.
- Make sure you have made your last bill payments on time and there are no dues left against your Xfinity account.
- Make sure that only your household is having internet issue from the Xfinity internet outage map. If there is internet outage in your or a neighborhood area, your internet facility may also get affected.
- Make sure you have set the modem or router at a area which is surrounded by other instruments and it is not covered with any hard object.
- Always set your router in the middle of your house so that it can have an all-round network coverage.
- Check with the modem or router and make sure it is getting satellite signals.
- Make sure that the coaxial cable is connected securely with your modem or router. Look out for any physical damage on the wire.
- If you are still unable to get internet, opt for a power cycle option. Disconnect your gateway device from power for 30 seconds and connect it again. Check if the internet lights start blinking.
- Try power cycling your device by unplugging it from the main power outlet. Plug it again after 30 seconds.
- If you have a bundle package check if you can access other Xfinity services or not. If you cannot access the other Xfinity services, your account may have been temporarily blocked due to a particular reason. Get in touch with Xfinity for further explanation.
Xfinity My Account App Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
- Xfinity My Account app not working
- Unable to log into Xfinity account on My Account app
- Xfinity My Account app crashing
- Xfinity My Account app not updating
- Unable to pay bill using Xfinity My Account app
- Xfinity My Account app freezing
- Unable to open My Account app
- Xfinity My Account app crashing on startups
- Xfinity My Account app blank screen
Troubleshooting Xfinity My Account App
If your Xfinity My Account app is not working properly, you can follow these points:
- Make sure your device is having internet connection. You cannot access My Account app without internet.
- If you are unable to sign into the app, verify your username and password to make sure that they are correct.
- Do not download Xfinity My Account app from a third-party software provider. Always download it from your device’s app store.
- If your My Account app is crashing continuously, make sure that you have updated the app to the latest software version.
- Clear cache files from your device from time to time to run your app smoothly.
- If your Xfinity My Account app is not responding even after troubleshooting, uninstall and reinstall it again.
Xfinity Home Security Service Issues And Troubleshoot Guide
- Unable to use Xfinity touchscreen controller
- Frozen touchscreen on Xfinity camera
- Xfinity home security sync not working
- Xfinity home security camera is not working
- Xfinity home security camera unable to record 24/7
- Xfinity door/window sensor not working
- Xfinity home security not working
- Xfinity home security motion and water detector not working
- Xfinity Thermostat device not working
- Xfinity home security camera unable to connect with Wi-Fi
- Xfinity Camera won’t pair
- Xfinity camera not responding as per My Rules
- Xfinity camera not responding as per My scenes
Troubleshoot Xfinity Home Security
Follow these points if you are not able to access your Xfinity home security system:
- Make sure that Xfinity camera is connected with power. Check that the power outlet is having electricity.
- Check the light in front of your Xfinity camera. Make sure it is ON.
- Make sure that the Xfinity camera is connected with LAN port and all the wires are in good condition.
- To access your Xfinity camera feed, log into your Xfinity app account.
- Scroll down to All Cameras option and select your camera. If your live feed is available, your Xfinity camera is working properly.
If you follow these troubleshoot guides properly, you can easily get a solution for any of the Xfinity service issues. However, if you do not get the solution or having some other problem which cannot be troubleshot, simply get in touch with Xfinity customer support by dialing 1-833-201-7904.